Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC

Discus and support Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have GP Ultimate and 2 XBOXs. I set my son's XBOX to be the Home Xbox so that he can play my games without me actually being there. He streams his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Donnie Narco, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Donnie Narco
    Donnie Narco Guest

I have GP Ultimate and 2 XBOXs. I set my son's XBOX to be the Home Xbox so that he can play my games without me actually being there. He streams his XBOX to the XBOX App on Android and fires up Goat Simulator 3. Meanwhile, I am in Goat Simulator 3 on my Xbox app on PC and when he launches his game (that I actually purchased a copy, not just with GP) it says that I am already signed in on another device (my PC) so he is unable to play that game with me by Streaming his Xbox to the Android.
    But, if we go home, he signs into his XBOX on the TV and can play with me while I am playing the same game on my PC.....

So the question is, why can't we play together when he is STREAMING his Xbox to a tablet and me on my PC, but we CAN play together if he is locally on his Xbox and I am on my PC.

Doesn't make sense, since I set his Xbox to be Home Console, which is supposed to allow him to play games that I have purchased without me being actively signed in.

Any ideas?

:)

Donnie Narco, Dec 22, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Cloud yes

But.then you don't need a console

If you.using.a console with any game you can remote play but that console can only be used for that while remote play is used

Cloud gaming uses a.console servers but.requires a subscription and only games that support cloud play
  3. Donnie Narco Win User

Ahh, Cloud Gaming is a Subscriber Perk.....okay, so would I just need to purchase a new subscription for him to have his own Game Pass if I want to be able to play with him remotely at the same time?
  4. ngocphi Win User

No as cloud gaming is a subscriber perk

Only thing hw can do.remotely 8- remote play.bit no-one can use the console at the same time with thag
  5. kingpin6866 Win User

To continue, sign in on your console using this account.

Started having same issue with Xbox Console Companion App. Uninstalled/reinstalled app on PC, reset the XBOX One console and still issue.

I've started trying to stream via Xbox App. Everything seems fine until actually playing a game. Button presses and using controller seem to stutter, not register.

So currently cannot stream my Xbox via my PC in any capacity.
  6. BDavidson12 Win User

Fortnite / Crossplay between XBOX and PC/Switch with Child account

Should child accounts be able to play with PC players, was it done on purpose or is it a bug/glitch. I think it would be good for child accounts to be able to play with PC players via a setting in the child accounts settings.
Thema:

1. Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC - Similar Threads - Cannot Stream Child

2. i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream

in XBoX on Windows
    i am streaming on twitch and cannot hear my friends through my stream: i am streaming on twitch, but whenever i’m playing with friends, you can’t hear them on my stream. you can only hear myself. how do i fix it? 05822477-7885-4f16-9809-0eb30846fecb
  3. Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11: I have been attempting to stream content from my windows 11 equipped desktop computer to my Xbox Series X, however the cast function does not detect the console. I have reviewed this thread...
  4. Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself: I am absolutely EXHAUSTED trying to find a solution, I've been trying for awhile now to have it so my stream can hear the people that I am playing with. I've looked in to the volume & audio output...
  5. When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat: When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat submitted by /u/Constant-Factor6694 [link] [comments]
  6. When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat: When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat, it really hinders the stream experience and lately I don't even have the motivation to stream since I found that out :/...
  7. Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.: When I play/stream Fortnite, the in game chat cannot be heard on Twitch. I play with people on different platforms, so we cannot use party chat (I know how to make party chat work on stream). It...
  8. Cannot Stream on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream on Series X: I've not had this issue until now, so I don't know what happened with your twitch integration. However any time I attempt to stream any game I get a "This Game Does Not Allow Live Streaming" alert...
  9. Cannot stream Xbox one to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot stream Xbox one to PC: Hi there, When I use the Xbox one companion to stream my Xbox One to my windows 10 pc, it connects successfully, but the xbox screen is not being shown on my pc: [img] Here is a screenshot of...
  10. XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide to Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide to Nintendo Switch.: XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide into Nintendo Switch. It's very Important of stream Nintendo Switch on XBOX ONE. How come I cannot Capture on Nintendo Switch to OBS PC. [img]...