Cannot stay connected to XBL; Comcast Technicolor Gateway

Discus and support Cannot stay connected to XBL; Comcast Technicolor Gateway in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please Help!!! I've tried basically everything there is and sat through customer support on Xbox and Comcast and still no solution. I have the original... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ii No BeAsTy, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ii No BeAsTy
    ii No BeAsTy Guest

Please Help!!! I've tried basically everything there is and sat through customer support on Xbox and Comcast and still no solution. I have the original white xbox 360, using a wireless adapter, and it repeatedly kicks me offline every 5 minutes!! I have
    the security set to Custom (No Firewall), the Channel set to Manual (11), and I have cleared my cache over 100 times. Is there an answer to this? I do not see why I'm paying for services that I cannot use.

:)

ii No BeAsTy, Mar 13, 2015
  2. Can't chat or play with one particular friend

-Live in VT, USA

-Have a Comcast wireless gateway. TECHNICOLOR tc8305c

-2 Xbox One consoles connected

-Mine is wired. The other is wireless

-I've tried hard resets, Changing location, switching to energy saving mode, lowering the firewall on my gateway, switching to wireless, everything I could think of.

-UPnP is disabled

-No NAT error, but NAT is always moderate and will not stay open.

- sometimes get error code 0x807a1007, but not all the time

-ISP is Comcast

Z 0 D ii A C xx, Mar 13, 2015
  3. My xbox one lets me do everything except play multiplier!!!

Had similar issue. Could connect to XBL but could not connect to nba2k15 server for multiplayer. Ended up being my Comcast Technicolor gateway tc8305c. Swapped it with a Cisco 3939 Gateway and problem resolved. Thanks to microsoft phone support for the tip.

ReliableMeat6, Mar 13, 2015
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Hey there BeAsTy!

I answered your PM, but feel free, if you prefer to continue this conversation here instead.

Standing by!

taidara, Mar 14, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: