Cannot stay Connected to EA server

Discus and support Cannot stay Connected to EA server in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ON all my ea games, NHL 15, Battlefield 4, Madden 25, only 3-5 is as long as I can stay connected.. 58cd2e2b-c61e-43d4-9d4f-607e2e7e262c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fuelldbyhate, Nov 3, 2014.

1. fuelldbyhate
    fuelldbyhate Guest

ON all my ea games, NHL 15, Battlefield 4, Madden 25, only 3-5 is as long as I can stay connected..

:)

fuelldbyhate, Nov 3, 2014
  2. Jay1318
    Jay1318 Guest
    Cannot connect to EA Access Hub X1

My xbox one is having problems with EA. I have never been able to connect to Need For Speed Rivals. And now with the new EA Access Hub, I cannot connect to EA servers to even create an account.

All my other X1 online activity and gaming is fine. I can play multiplayer Titanfall and all other games no problem. But the stupid EA thing is clearly an issue. The NAT is open and all internet connections are just fine.

Jay1318, Nov 3, 2014
  3. glenbenn50
    glenbenn50 Guest
    cannot stay connected

Bingo cannot stay connected to the internet.

glenbenn50, Nov 3, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there fuelldbyhate,

Sorry to hear about the connection issues! For clarification, your non EA games connect to online just fine? I would start by visiting the Xbox One multiplayer solution page
    to see if there are any restrictions with your NAT. Let us know if that helps!

Mister Beep, Nov 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: