Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button”

Discus and support Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve re-installed the game, I’ve reset the Xbox, I change screen settings to 1080p. I don’t know what else to do. af6b57a9-0679-4870-8973-fc62bf4b5d29 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Schnilu, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Schnilu
    Schnilu Guest

I’ve re-installed the game, I’ve reset the Xbox, I change screen settings to 1080p. I don’t know what else to do.

:)

Schnilu, Oct 21, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Schnilu, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

You could try to repair your game data quickly.

Go to Settings > Apps > Installed apps

Search for the game name and select Advanced Options

Select Repair

Go back to the Xbox app on your PC and try installing or updating it again

If the problem persists, try the steps above again, but select Reset instead of Repair

Please note that repairing the data will not delete any other data from the console. Please let me know how it went once you finish the process.

Best regards.
  3. Olaf Goeritz Win User

I cannot find apps in the settings on Xbox x. Are you talking about pc or Xbox?
  4. HUIMINCHUA Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) Pre Install Game Pass PC (Beta)

flight sim keep crashing right after “press any key to start”
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

MSFS stuck on " Press any button to start" on xlcoud

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device do you experience this issue? Kindly also check if you can normally player other games on cloud gaming.
  6. Tomgtomgoulden Win User

Download loop issues Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

We cannot down load MSFS it keeps crashing!!!
Thema:

1. Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button” - Similar Threads - Cannot start MSFS

2. Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot factory reset Xbox despite having a start up error.: My Xbox one has suddenly stopped working. it just loads to a grey screen and then shows me the option to troubleshoot. I have tried every method and it is still not working or even factory...
  3. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  4. Cannot start or re-install Win 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot start or re-install Win 11: I Installed Win 11 Pro on my desktop in May 2023 from a DVD I had purchased. It ran beautifully and I was very pleased.In October I was away for two weeks, so shut the computer down. When I came...
  5. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  6. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  7. Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen: Hey I have not been able to get Rocket League to work. Everything I have tried did not work. All that happens is stays stuck on the first screen after it asks you to press A. My NAT is Open....
  8. with xbox on windows I cannot get anymore the Microsoft solitaire collection to start! Has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    with xbox on windows I cannot get anymore the Microsoft solitaire collection to start! Has...: On my windows PC, I cannot get the Microsoft solitaire collection to start anymore. I tried to re-install it, I tried renew the profile in xbox... nothing happens The launching page appears and...
  9. I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game?: I downloaded an assassins creed game and Its 95% complete and I cannot start a new game? b4c68e28-3f1e-4ea7-81da-69cfe81057e6
  10. I cannot start my R6 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot start my R6 game: My digital copy of R6 will not start up as upon clicking on it I get hit with a pop up saying I have to buy R6 Which is weird considering I was just playing it yesterday this has been happening...