Cannot speak to anybody from Xbox support

Discus and support Cannot speak to anybody from Xbox support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some reason I cannot for the life of me get through to any Xbox support. If I click request a call, I get white screen. If I try to speak to an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joe Smart1, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Joe Smart1
    Joe Smart1 Guest

For some reason I cannot for the life of me get through to any Xbox support. If I click request a call, I get white screen. If I try to speak to an event in the chat, I get a white screen. Virtual agent, white screen etc. I got a huge card that I am trying to read but 2 of the letters on the back of my card are absolutely unreadable. I’m at a loss I’ve tried different browsers, 3 different devices and nothing with work.

:)

Joe Smart1, Oct 28, 2022
  2. alec grove Win User

You need the reciept for the card or to give it your best guess over and over for the 2 keeping in mind there are some letters they won’t ever use or numbers I can’t remember them all but I believe they will not do 0 O or I1 and it may be only One of the two for each set they say they exclude as possible options. However issue your having is that they are not open atm when you were trying so your only gonna get automated chat looped response until you eventually get an email if you ask them to or a call back if you gave permission when listing your contact info at the screen that told you as much before you tried the reaching out to fellow gamers option. Now your reciept make actually have the same code on it not sure but it will be required if you get in contact with them and they will likely verify the card was recently activated and how close you are to the right code with the reciept to show it’s not a random old card you found I managed to get help about 5 hours after initially getting in contact during the hours of noon to 5 but it’s a bit early or lte now for that most likely
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Joe

When you say that you got a card. Are you referring to a physical redeemable code?
    If yes, may I know if you already tried guessing it?

"Codes shouldn't contain the following characters: A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1, 5."

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see :c when you're not able to read completely the code. The best option is go back to the store and ask them to exchange it for a new one

"If it's a physical code, try returning it to the place you purchased it from and explaining that it couldn't be redeemed."
    Is stated in the previous link as well

Or, if you're able to see a phone number at the back of the card. You can try calling them to see if something can be done
  5. Joe Smart1 Win User

Thanks for the fast response Josef. Yes I have a physical redeemable code. Unfortunately there’s only 22 letters that I can make out and the other 3 are too hard to make out to even make a guess. I’ve had several redeemable cards before but I have never ran into this problem.
  6. jean fonce Win User

CANNOT join anybody at xbox support

Hi,

What doesn't work anymore?

What symptoms are you having?

HP
    it just doesn't open......I just want to talk to somebody so I can send it back .......I try everything....it just doesn't open anymore. Is Microsoft have issue with the custode service?
Thema:

1. Cannot speak to anybody from Xbox support - Similar Threads - Cannot speak anybody

2. Cannot speak / chat in minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot speak / chat in minecraft servers: This has been going of for a LONG time probably over 2-3 years now, anything i type cant be seen by anyone in the featured servers section and yes I've already set the Xbox online settings. The...
  3. Fornite : Cannot speak - Sound working perfectly on other apps/games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite : Cannot speak - Sound working perfectly on other apps/games: Hello, My children playing fortnite cannot talk to their friends over the fornite platform. On Xbox chat the microphone functions. I have had the children quit any microsoft group whilst in...
  4. How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...: How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an answer online. I have factory reset many times with no luck. I think my profile may be corrupt....
  5. kann mit Mitspielern nicht sprechen -[Translation - cannot speak to other players]

in XBoX on Consoles
    kann mit Mitspielern nicht sprechen -[Translation - cannot speak to other players]: Ich habe ein Headset am Controller angeschlossen. Höre meine Mitspieler (Fortnite) Aber diese können mich nicht hören. Es taucht folgende Meldung auf: "Spieler der Gruppe können Sie nicht hören,...
  6. I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account: I have no active ban but I still cannot speak on me and my brothers account cd676231-2bed-4beb-9aaa-4c9ea08d6a40
  7. Suspension lifted but still cannot speak to my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension lifted but still cannot speak to my friends: my suspension got lifted about 24hrs who but I still cannot speak to my friends or send messages I’ve tried everything trying to fix it e4c9ce75-bc7b-47f0-a27d-e667067c8a30
  8. Cannot speak or hear others in Party chat. (Returning Issue).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot speak or hear others in Party chat. (Returning Issue).: I contacted Microsoft support about this issue yesterday, their suggested fix was restoring my Xbox to factory defaults - This fixed my issue until I logged in today and joined my friends party....
  9. Xbox live - cannot speak/play with one of friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live - cannot speak/play with one of friends: Hi My Son suddenly cannot speak with or play a game with one of his friends on Xbox live and was wondering if anyone knew why this could be? Both have active subscriptions, both has internet...
  10. Cannot hear or speak online with chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear or speak online with chat headset: I tried all the troubleshooting, and I can send voice chats to my friends. However, I cannot hear other gamers or speak to them as well. I know the mic works ( i have two different ones and two...