Cannot speak / chat in minecraft servers

Discus and support Cannot speak / chat in minecraft servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been going of for a LONG time probably over 2-3 years now, anything i type cant be seen by anyone in the featured servers section and yes I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iucа, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Iucа
    Iucа Guest

This has been going of for a LONG time probably over 2-3 years now, anything i type cant be seen by anyone in the featured servers section and yes I've already set the Xbox online settings. The only thing i last remember saying was who the murder was in murder mystery Hive. Am i shadow banned or just caught in one of Microsoft's chat filters?

:)

Iucа, Jul 1, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with chatting on the Minecraft server. To help clarify the issue:

• Are you able to do messages and party chat on the Xbox console?
    • Do you receive an error message?
    • Is this the only game affected?
  3. FathiYakan Win User

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition
  4. jadenfish Win User

MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CHAT ON SERVERS

I already stated that I did that in my first message. All privacy settings are set to "everyone" including the ones you stated. Other players still cannot see my chat when I play on the featured minecraft windows 10 servers.
  5. DaleSmith2075 Win User

Game Chat

Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Call of duty MW. My party chat works but never my game chat. It shows that they are speaking but I cannot hear them.
  6. Superpferd Win User

Minecraft server chat

No, when i joined on hive the first time everyone saw my message so i dont think it is bc of that.

But still thanks for the help :p
Thema:

1. Cannot speak / chat in minecraft servers - Similar Threads - Cannot speak chat

2. Cannot speak to anybody from Xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot speak to anybody from Xbox support: For some reason I cannot for the life of me get through to any Xbox support. If I click request a call, I get white screen. If I try to speak to an event in the chat, I get a white screen. Virtual...
  3. Fornite : Cannot speak - Sound working perfectly on other apps/games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite : Cannot speak - Sound working perfectly on other apps/games: Hello, My children playing fortnite cannot talk to their friends over the fornite platform. On Xbox chat the microphone functions. I have had the children quit any microsoft group whilst in...
  4. How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an...: How do I speak to tech support as my xbox one freezes all the time and i cannot find an answer online. I have factory reset many times with no luck. I think my profile may be corrupt....
  5. kann mit Mitspielern nicht sprechen -[Translation - cannot speak to other players]

in XBoX on Consoles
    kann mit Mitspielern nicht sprechen -[Translation - cannot speak to other players]: Ich habe ein Headset am Controller angeschlossen. Höre meine Mitspieler (Fortnite) Aber diese können mich nicht hören. Es taucht folgende Meldung auf: "Spieler der Gruppe können Sie nicht hören,...
  6. I Cannot Speak in Party Chat but can see the voice indicator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cannot Speak in Party Chat but can see the voice indicator: The voice indicator flashes and I can hear other people but they cannot hear me. Help please? 55f7a38f-fd64-4e6a-96cf-2bc84fbadc2c
  7. Cannot speak or hear others in Party chat. (Returning Issue).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot speak or hear others in Party chat. (Returning Issue).: I contacted Microsoft support about this issue yesterday, their suggested fix was restoring my Xbox to factory defaults - This fixed my issue until I logged in today and joined my friends party....
  8. Cannot hear or speak online with chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear or speak online with chat headset: I tried all the troubleshooting, and I can send voice chats to my friends. However, I cannot hear other gamers or speak to them as well. I know the mic works ( i have two different ones and two...
  9. Cannot speak in party/in-game chat. But can hear everyone through headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot speak in party/in-game chat. But can hear everyone through headset.: This all started just a few days ago. I tried joining a party to chat with friends. Only to find out that I my voice doesn't broadcast or project in chat. Nothing at all, I can hear them just...
  10. Cannot hear or speak in game chat on Destiny with the Xbox one basic headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear or speak in game chat on Destiny with the Xbox one basic headset: Ok first off Destiny is the only game I own so far that I really need to chat on while doing the Crucible multiplayer, so don't know if this is strickly a problem I am having with Destiny or if...