cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

Discus and support cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robin Paley, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Robin Paley
    Robin Paley Guest

cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page

:)

Robin Paley, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page

Hello Robin Paley,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to sign up for a developer account and cannot proceed due to an error related to your regional settings. The issue you are describing here is best address to the dedicated support team or platform where you can get the best resolution to your concern. Let us help you provide the helpful links where you can bring up your concern. Understand that here in community forum, we do not have direct contact with the responsible team.

You can submit an incident for account setup and management through the link provided below:

We thank you for bringing this to our concern and glad to point you to the right support team.

Sincerely,

3. ngocphi Win User

changing region

are you sure they were prepaid NZ ms points some countrys do carry multi national points you need to take that up with the vender

(usually unsupported countries do that)

because prepaid MS points are region locked ALL OF THEM

and they cannot be redeemed in the wrong region accounts there is no IFs about it

redeeming a wrong region ms points in the incorrect region is a INVALID code error

you can purchase australian ms points online on your xbox with your australian account with an australian creditcard but you cannot buy prepaid nz ms points cards and put them on a australian account that comes back with invalid code error

(lower right corner will state the region)

nz ms points can be purchased as a prepaid card or on a nz account
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

How to fix?

Hello epicplaneflyer,

We see that your Xbox Live Account region is currently set to Argentina. Since that country is not a Rewards eligible region, you cannot sign up for the program.
  5. maxen Win User

Problems downloading - xbox Video on Surface 2

I've taken this from the error page.

[quote user="Error Code: 0x80004005"]

Sign-in issues:

You might hit a sign-in error if:

You're trying to sign in to the app in a country or region where the service is unavailable.

You're trying to sign in on a computer that is in a different country than where your account is based.

Make sure that when you sign in to an app, the country or region set on your computer is the same as the country that your Xbox Live account was created in. If these do not match, you will not be able to sign in.

[/quote]

Does this apply to you?
  6. maxen Win User

From the Error Code Lookup site:

Sign-in issues:

You might hit a sign-in error if:

You're trying to sign in to the app in a country or region where the service is unavailable.

You're trying to sign in on a computer that is in a different country than where your account is based.

Make sure that when you sign in to an app, the country or region set on your computer is the same as the country that your Xbox Live account was created in. If these do not match, you will not be able to sign in.
    Does that sound like it might apply to you?

Let us know and we can work from here.
Thema:

1. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign... - Similar Threads - cannot sign developer

2. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  3. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  4. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  5. I cannot sign up for developer mode

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot sign up for developer mode: Whenever I try to sign up, after I put in my info I am not taken to the payment info page, instead I keep getting this message: Microsoft runs on trust- We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation...
  6. Error 0x8027025a cannot sign in to Xbox s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x8027025a cannot sign in to Xbox s.: Have had issues with Xbox for last week, not being able to sign in. Today it gave this error. We have done a hard reset and as much troubleshooting as possible online. Nothing is working....
  7. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  8. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  9. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  10. Cannot sign into Design labs website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign into Design labs website: When trying to sign into the design labs site to order a controller I get the error Your Microsoft Account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your Microsoft Account and try signing...