Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

Discus and support Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maximus Gabriel, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an error screening or something wrong with my account. The virtual agent on web chat is practically useless for anything on the Xbox 360 so that’s why I’m here can anyone help me with this problem

Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account [​IMG]

Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account [​IMG]

:)

Maximus Gabriel, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Maximus G, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a post by A. User, who shared with the forum the solution he found to the same login problem:

Please try this and tell me if it improves.

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 3 to 5 minutes.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/451262f0-0e2a-4ee3-9d9f-703b30c15589

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

4. Maximus Gabriel Win User

I’m sorry it didn’t work the weird thing I noticed is that it’s not only on Xbox 360 it also happens when I launch a Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series X

Is there something else I can try? Because it was working fine the day before
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

8015190A

1. Check this page to see if there's any problems with the xbox live service:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

2. Turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds.

3. Sign in on Xbox.com with the account and then try to redownload it again.

4. Redownload the account on the Xbox 360 guide popup while an Xbox 360 game is playing:

a) Push START (3 lines button) and SELECT at the same time

b) Try to redownload your profile again.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Cannot redownload my Xbox Live account

Some members have solved this by simply turning off the system, connecting it to the router/modem via ETHERNET cable. After go to:

"Systems>Network Settings>Wired Network>Configure Network>Additional Settings>Restore to Factory Defaults. Followed by "Test Xbox Live Connection in Network Settings"

Hope this helps you
Thema:

1. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account - Similar Threads - Cannot Sign live

2. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  3. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  4. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  5. Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...: Cannot login to fortnite on any console. Error message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live f590f8ed-953c-4172-bf6e-754468c6c35f
  6. i cannot sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot sign into xbox live: i cant sign onto xbox live 3982b502-c0ae-46d4-9a18-5e381f7ba63d
  7. cannot sign in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign in to xbox live: help??? So basically I have bought this game on steam, and it is asking me to login to xbox live (i have not owened an xbox in 14 years) and it asks for my phone number and email adress....
  8. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.: I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or ArtEcho#5928). I removed my account from the...
  9. Cannot sign in to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox live: Hello Microsoft community experts!! I am unable to sign-in to my Xbox account. I play Asphalt 9 on windows 10 and for the past 1 week, I am unable to login to Xbox. What are the possible fixes I...
  10. Cannot sign into Xbox live on the 360 [Error 801540A9]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into Xbox live on the 360 [Error 801540A9]: So recently I bought an Xbox 360 during this pandemic, and I am unable to sign in. I should probably preface this with the fact that I have made the account on not a 360, and am signing in there...