Cannot sign into Xbox 360 account on Xbox One.

Discus and support Cannot sign into Xbox 360 account on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m currently trying to play Fallout 3, a game that uses the emulator for Xbox 360 on an Xbox One account. I have cleared my Xbox 360 information in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gogozeppeli, Mar 16, 2021.

1. gogozeppeli
    gogozeppeli Guest

I’m currently trying to play Fallout 3, a game that uses the emulator for Xbox 360 on an Xbox One account.

I have cleared my Xbox 360 information in order to fix this problem, and it still hasn’t worked.

I’ve entered my email and password multiple times, making absolutely sure it’s correct, and nothing has changed.

I’ve noticed that it might have to do with the new gamertags, but I’m not too sure because I also have one of the old gamertags up as well.

I have no clue how else to solve this issue.

:)

gogozeppeli, Mar 16, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

got a used 360 as a gift

Hello WaterWolf3003,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to sign in to your account on an Xbox 360, and the console gives you a message stating that the account is already in use. It is possible to be

signed in to one Xbox One console and one Xbox 360 console
    at the same time. However, there are some apps that you can't use on different consoles at the same time. Are you using an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game on the Xbox One when you are signing
    in to the Xbox 360? The account cannot be used on the Xbox 360 when you are using an Xbox 360 backwards compatible game on the Xbox One. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. onyxishere Win User

xbox music

Sorry but you cannot share an xbox music account between profiles.

However, if you have an Xbox One and an Xbox 360 a gamertag can be signed into both consoles at the same time.
  4. ShotgunSimran Win User

Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

it said im gonna be able to sign in on xbox one, i only got banned on 360 but i cannot sign in on xbox one
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Backwards Compatibility

This means you have a Child or Teen account. Those two accounts cannot purchase Xbox 360 content from an Xbox One or Xbox.com. You would need to have the parent account sign in and download the game for you (so long as the console is their home console).
    Or you can download it from an Xbox 360 and then find it in your Ready to Install section of your Xbox One.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @gogozeppeli, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Cannot sign into Xbox 360 account on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Cannot sign 360

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X: I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly...
  4. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  5. I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account: Since yesterday I haven't been able to sign into my account on my xbox 360 due to error code 800704dc I know it's not anything to do with my connection or xbox live because I can sign into any...
  6. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  7. Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360: Before I removed my profile from my Xbox 360 as a troubleshooting step, I was getting an error message 80151103. I verified my password was correct and it was 11 digits long. Regardless, kept...
  8. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.: I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or ArtEcho#5928). I removed my account from the...
  9. Xbox 360, cannot sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360, cannot sign in: @XBF Leslie D I have been having issues with trying to sign into my 360 I bought it like 8 years ago with a account already on it and I played on that account and made it mine so that's where all...
  10. Cannot sign into Xbox live on the 360 [Error 801540A9]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into Xbox live on the 360 [Error 801540A9]: So recently I bought an Xbox 360 during this pandemic, and I am unable to sign in. I should probably preface this with the fact that I have made the account on not a 360, and am signing in there...