Cannot sign into Microsoft store or Xbox app on windows 10

Discus and support Cannot sign into Microsoft store or Xbox app on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I go to sign in to Microsoft store and select my account it goes to another window that closes instantly with the account at the top with a “sign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mastershake7384, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Cannot sign into Microsoft store or Xbox app on windows 10

When I go to sign in to Microsoft store and select my account it goes to another window that closes instantly with the account at the top with a “sign in” instead of my username. Similar thing happens when I try and sign into the Xbox app, the window pops up that says join now, I click, select my account and then it goes back to the “join now” screen. Additionally when I try to play certain games I get the same sign in issue. Specifically TMNT shredders revenge, The Evil Within 2, Skyrim and Hi-Fi Rush. Games like High on Life, Grounded and Fallout New Vegas all work without issue. I have also followed the troubleshooting steps in power shell and ware set.exe. I’ve removed all Xbox apps from the pc and reinstalled them, restarting after each step to no avail. I thought it was a issue being a game pass member so I upgraded to ultimate but that also didn’t solve the issue.

:)

mastershake7384, Feb 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cannot sign into Microsoft store or Xbox app on windows 10