Cannot Sign Into ANY Xbox Games on Windows 10 "Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again, ...

Discus and support Cannot Sign Into ANY Xbox Games on Windows 10 "Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again, ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Any attempt to sign into an Xbox game on Windows 10 fails. This means: - No Cloud Sync in The Harvest, so I'd have to start that game all over -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BEASTthsIndstry, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Cannot Sign Into ANY Xbox Games on Windows 10 "Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again, ...

Any attempt to sign into an Xbox game on Windows 10 fails. This means:

- No Cloud Sync in The Harvest, so I'd have to start that game all over

- Games like Order & Chaos Online and TY The Tasmanian Tiger crash immediately so I can't play those
    at all

- No leaderboards/achievements in anything

I had this happen before back in the days of Windows 8, and bookmarked
    THIS PAGE
    for helping me with the issue. As luck would have it, the "Refresh" option that used to be conveniently under "My Games" has been obscured by whatever umpteen revisions the Xbox.com website has had.

This is deeply souring my new Surface Go experience as I do play a lot of Xbox games through Windows 10, so any help would be appreciated.

:)

BEASTthsIndstry, Sep 23, 2018
  2. cannot sign in

Login on Windows 10, with Microsoft Account, but I cannot sign in Microsoft Sudoku. It shows

"Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again."

However, bith Xbox App and Web Xbox.com are signed-in.

Any suggestion?

HipTitan9458998, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Feudal Fire
    Feudal Fire Guest
    Microsoft Bingo--unable to connect-- getting message "Sorry, we're not sure........"

I keep getting message: Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again, or check back, later.

I keep getting this message on my pc and my laptop.

Feudal Fire, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Cannot Sign Into ANY Xbox Games on Windows 10 "Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again, ...

Hi! Did you check if any updates are available?

Julian_, Sep 23, 2018
  5. Explored that long before coming here. Both my Windows 10 and Windows Store updates are done. Also before we explore any more basics, sfc /scannow does nothing, wsreset doesn't work, the DISM checkhealth/clean options don't fix this, and neither does factory
    reset.

I don't believe this is a device-specific issue, as it's also happening on any Xbox game I try to sign into on my Lumia 950.

I tried Monsters Love Candy and Bejeweled LIVE on my wife's Surface 3 and it's working fine there so I believe it's not an Xbox Live issue, but rather something screwed up in my account.

…so what I believe really will solve this is finding out where the "My Games > Refresh" option is on xbox.com now, or what it's been replaced with.

BEASTthsIndstry, Sep 23, 2018
  6. Hi Beast,

Thanks for reaching out and keeping us updated! I would recommend changing your password for your Microsoft account. If that does not help try making a change to the avatar like adding a hat then saving the change. This is so it can update the profile and
    refresh it in a way.

Another option would be to contact our live support team at
    Contact Us

Skip step 1. It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,
    pick the category
    (Games)and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

I hope this helps but let us know if you have any questions about any of these steps Cannot Sign Into ANY Xbox Games on Windows 10 "Sorry, we're not sure what happened. Try again, ... :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: