Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X

Discus and support Cannot sign into 360 games on my Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flame 16, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Flame 16
    Flame 16 Guest

I’m on series X and since I got it in October, there were no issues playing backward compatibility games until yesterday. I was idle for maybe 5-10 minutes in the lobby of a game when it randomly booted me to “connect to Xbox live”.

I closed the app and checked my wifi/ethernet cable; it’s fine. I load up the game and I’m still unable to sign in. I quick restarted my Xbox, checked wifi again, loaded up the game and same issue

I cleared my 360 storage, and tried again. SAME ISSUE.

I restarted my router and tried again. No luck.

I connected my Xbox to my phone’s hot spot and I was FINALLY able to download profile and sign in. I switched back to wifi and I was able to play with no issues.

I thought I solved the issue permanently until I tried to play earlier today and the problem came back. I repeated my previous steps and it did work, but I wasn’t able to switch back to my wifi this time. I tried to find similar situations online and tried the following recommendations that ultimately did not work for me.

- deleted the game app and reinstalled

- signed in and out my account/removed my profile from the console

- Reset Xbox (partial AND factory reset)

- Tried another Microsoft account, same issue

Hell, I even tested my PS5 and PS4. I had no issues with PSN sign in or had inability to play games online. So my internet is NOT an issue

Anyone from Microsoft, please answer with some other solutions or INVESTIGATE the issue because I am not alone who is experiencing this issue☹️ I have seen many similar situations posted on other sites, including this one.

I just want to be able to play my favourite games after a long day of work‼️

Thanks!

:)

Flame 16, Apr 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: