Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

Discus and support Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xKMarcus, Jan 23, 2024.

1. /u/xKMarcus
    /u/xKMarcus Guest

So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was to enable a few things in windows services, those services are also disabled for me so I suspect that might be the issue, but I cannot enable them, it gives me error messages.

If I try to start 'Xbox Live Auth Manager' it says: "Windows could not start... Error 13: The data is invalid"

If I try to start 'Xbox Live Game Save' it says : "Windows could not start... Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start"

But I can successfully start 'Xbox Live Networking Service"

I've tried looking up solutions to these errors, but can't find much, does anyone know what my problem might be/how it could be fixed? Everything was working fine this morning, but then in the evening I couldn't play any game because it kept trying to verify me with a sign in window that immediately closes, so I signed out and experience the same problem trying to sign back in.

submitted by /u/xKMarcus
    [link] [comments]

/u/xKMarcus, Jan 23, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: