Cannot sign in to live. Error code 0x80048051

Discus and support Cannot sign in to live. Error code 0x80048051 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys I have been having problems connecting to live for weeks now. Now that the Destiny beta is out I really want to play. I am fully connected to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeadpanBarrel3, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Cannot sign in to live. Error code 0x80048051

Hey guys I have been having problems connecting to live for weeks now. Now that the Destiny beta is out I really want to play. I am fully connected to live and the tests (multiplayer and network) agree with that.

However, every time I try to sign in, it gives me the message: "There was a problem/ We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com. Sign in: 0x80048051"

I have searched up and down the internet trying to find a solution. Have reset my xbox and redownloaded my profile, hard reset, soft reset, unplugged kinect, changed my password (twice). I don't know what to do anymore.

Please help me.

:)

DeadpanBarrel3, Jul 25, 2014
  2. Can't Access Profile, Can't View Friends List, Can't Join Parties

Same. I wonder if this is the reason why xbox keep giving this error code "0x80048051" as I am trying to sign in.

Capta1n Wasab1, Jul 25, 2014
  3. critter171
    critter171 Guest
    anyone at moment can't sign into there gt on xbox live?

Xbox One Cannot Sign in error Code 0x87dd0006

I was just playing this morning without issues

critter171, Jul 25, 2014
  4. Kommandeer
    Kommandeer Guest

I have this problem as well.

I've also attempted to fix this problem by re-downloading my profile, hard reset, etc.

Kommandeer, Jul 26, 2014
  5. Kommandeer
    Kommandeer Guest
    It also has told me, "It might be a problem on our side. We're working on it."

So this opens up the possibility this may be some kind of maintenance that I was not informed of.

Hopefully It get's fixed.

Kommandeer, Jul 26, 2014
  6. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there MushroomOhio49,

I'm sorry to hear about what you're experiencing. However, this thread is a bit old and the original poster hasn't come back in a while. I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have already
    tried. This way you can receive support from our community catered specifically to you. Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Kommandeer Win User

It also has told me, "It might be a problem on our side. We're working on it."

So this opens up the possibility this may be some kind of maintenance that I was not informed of.

Hopefully It get's fixed.
  8. Kommandeer Win User

I have this problem as well.

I've also attempted to fix this problem by re-downloading my profile, hard reset, etc.
  9. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there MushroomOhio49,

I'm sorry to hear about what you're experiencing. However, this thread is a bit old and the original poster hasn't come back in a while. I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have already
    tried. This way you can receive support from our community catered specifically to you. Thanks so much!
  10. Capta1n Wasab1 Win User

Can't Access Profile, Can't View Friends List, Can't Join Parties

Same. I wonder if this is the reason why xbox keep giving this error code "0x80048051" as I am trying to sign in.
  11. The 98 Player Win User

Xbox Live Problems

The error code is 0x80048051
Thema:

1. Cannot sign in to live. Error code 0x80048051 - Similar Threads - Cannot sign live

2. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  3. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  4. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  5. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  6. Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to Fortnite message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live try...: Cannot login to fortnite on any console. Error message says unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live f590f8ed-953c-4172-bf6e-754468c6c35f
  7. i cannot sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot sign into xbox live: i cant sign onto xbox live 3982b502-c0ae-46d4-9a18-5e381f7ba63d
  8. cannot sign in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign in to xbox live: help??? So basically I have bought this game on steam, and it is asking me to login to xbox live (i have not owened an xbox in 14 years) and it asks for my phone number and email adress....
  9. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.: I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or ArtEcho#5928). I removed my account from the...
  10. Cannot sign in to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox live: Hello Microsoft community experts!! I am unable to sign-in to my Xbox account. I play Asphalt 9 on windows 10 and for the past 1 week, I am unable to login to Xbox. What are the possible fixes I...