Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920

Discus and support Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I´m quite new to sim racing. I recently bought an Xbox One X with a Logitech G920 wheel and pedals. Here´s my issue: When playing for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexander300171, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920

Hi all,

I´m quite new to sim racing. I recently bought an Xbox One X with a Logitech G920 wheel and pedals.

Here´s my issue:

When playing for example F1 2019 or Forza Motorsport 7, my Logitech G920 works just fine.

When playing Forza Horizon 4 however, the wheel is not recognized. When I try to switch to Wheel in controller settings, I can configure all setting, but when I want to save these (By pressing X in the settings menu) nothing happens. After leaving the settings
    everything is on controller mode again. It seems like my G920 isn´t recognized by Horizon 4.

Probably I have made some errors relating to unexperienced user. But since this issue does not occur in other games, can anyone help me out?

Would be very grateful for any tips or tricks here.

Cheers,

Alex

:)

Alexander300171, Apr 12, 2020
  2. ReeceLad Win User

Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

Hi Brett

Below, find the list of wheels currently supported by Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 PCs. On Xbox One, Forza Horizon 3 supports all wheels currently supported by Xbox One.

The list of currently supported PC wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TMX V1
    Thrustmaster TMX V2
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TX
    Thrustmaster RGT
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
    Logitech G920
    Logitech G929
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27

Players can use the Logitech G27 and the Thrustmaster TX (and some TX variants, like the new Leather Edition), but these wheels have some limitations with their functionality in-game. While these wheels work on default or custom wheel settings, button mapping and force feedback are not properly recognized. These issues will be addressed in an upcoming update for Forza Horizon 3. In addition, there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models. Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex.

From this, unfrotunately G923 is not compatible with Forza Horizon 3
  3. yousefsabaa Win User

Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920

Hi,

I hope this finds you well. I’ve had the same exact problem. I was really disappointed, I thought the problem is with my wheel (g920). I have the first version of Xbox one, so I decided why not to try it in another xbox which was the new version (Xbox
    one 1 TB). And guess what... it worked perfectly!! I was both happy and shocked. But I still have the same problem with my original xbox, so if you find a solution please share it with us!
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving games

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  5. Arminator Win User

do you need an x-box controller or is other controller also ok?

Can you tell us the exact model of your Logitech controller?

While you can't directly connect the Logitech controller to the Xbox One, you can use the Xbox Adaptive Controller to connect a Logitech Extreme 3D USB controller to the Adaptive controller, and be able to use that.

All other Logitech controllers probably don't work, unless it's a Logitech G920 force-feedback steering wheel.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Logitech MOMO racing wheel

If i am not mistaken that wheel is for PC and not Xbox. The only compatible wheel from Logitech is the G920.
Thema:

1. Cannot select wheel controls in Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X with Logitech g920 - Similar Threads - Cannot select wheel

2. The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...: The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding. I cannot select and letter to enter apart from space where it's stuck at. Any help? 47ec77e6-18c4-4fee-94d6-b79c568395f2
  3. Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.: Hi, I’ve tried absolutely EVERYTHING to get this to work, but my main problem is that I can’t select cloud save as an option in “select a device” when launching Skate 3 on my Xbox 360, so I...
  4. Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement: I'm trying to submit a service order for my Xbox Series S since it wont turn on, but whenever I select my address and click next, nothing happens. Can anyone help me with this issue?...
  5. I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...: I am able to enter addresses, then highlight one, but nothing happens when I click the "next" button. Tried iphone Safari and Firefox, then moved to desktop and tried Edge Version 118.0.2088.46...
  6. In win11, the xbox app setting game installation location cannot select some partitions

in XBoX on Consoles
    In win11, the xbox app setting game installation location cannot select some partitions: Xbox version 2211.1001.24.0 Game service version 8.71.8001.0 Xbox Game Bar version 5.822.10271.0 [img] w I can only choose the disk partition as shown above↑,BUT! I do have an I drive。↓...
  7. I cannot select anything on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot select anything on my Xbox 360: Can’t Select anything on my Xbox one 5cf6b0dd-043f-4748-8e9c-df5f5847dacd
  8. Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement: Split from this thread. Hello all, Thank you for your patience while we investigated this issue. Our support team has informed us that they deployed a fix for this issue. If you are still...
  9. Cannot select folder necessary for advanced installation and manager Folder

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot select folder necessary for advanced installation and manager Folder: I cannot download Doom Eternal through the Xbox App and when I try to download it through the Microsoft Store, it prompts me to download the game using the Xbox App so that doesn't work. This link...
  10. In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown...

in XBoX on Windows
    In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown...: Hi. In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown availble" is displayed. "Install" button is also disabled, so I cannot install game. If you have any...