Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.

Discus and support Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve tried absolutely EVERYTHING to get this to work, but my main problem is that I can’t select cloud save as an option in “select a device” when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gabriel taggart, May 1, 2024.

1. Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.

Hi,

I’ve tried absolutely EVERYTHING to get this to work, but my main problem is that I can’t select cloud save as an option in “select a device” when launching Skate 3 on my Xbox 360, so I cannot play my Xbox 360 save on my Series X.

I have Cloud saves enabled, and I have XBL Gold.

It seems to be completely impossible to transfer my save to my Xbox Series X because my 360 refuses to use cloud saves, and instead only gives me the option for “Hard drive” and “Memory Unit” when launching the game.

I’ve done days of research, and it appears to be something even Xbox support has no solution for.

Other posts that have the same issue as me are either completely ignored because no one knows, or a weird solution like “factory reset your console”. Like come on we all know that’s not going to work lol.

:)

gabriel taggart, May 1, 2024
  2. Spoezy Win User

Unable to use cloud saving on the xbox 360

Hi ,

What option does it give you when you are trying to moved the saved game to the cloud? It should bring up all the available storage options with one of them being the Cloud since you say you have it enabled.

You have to move the data from your storage settings and not the in-game settings. Step 2 on the following article explains how to move existing saved data from your hard drive to the cloud storage:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games

I hope this helps.
    I did enable it and when I go to "Storage Devices" I can see my "Hard Drive" the "Memory Unit" and "Cloud Saved Games" with 2.0 GB free. When I click on Cloud Saved Games it says "No items found." which i'm pretty sure that's due to me not moving anything
    yet. When I go to "Hard Drive" and scroll down until I see "skate 3" and click into the skate 3 game saves, when I attempt to move a save(that belongs to the profile im signed into) I have no choice to move it to anything but "Memory Unit" when I should be
    seeing "Cloud Saved Games".
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Skate 3 not launching

Hello there @IrdzGotMilk, I hope everything is going well!
    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. REN AERO Win User

saving locally for playing offline

Dear StrappedUp007 ,

Here is an another option.

Moving to the Cloud

When you start a new game, you’ll usually see a prompt asking where you want to save your game. You can now select “cloud saved games” as the storage device. After that, every time you sign in to your
    profile and play the game, it will be saved to the cloud.

If you want to store an existing saved game to the cloud, you can simply move it. Do the following:

Sign in to your profile

Go to “settings.” ”system,” then “storage”

Select the storage device that holds the saved game you want to move

Choose “games” to select the one with your save

“Move”

Select “cloud saved games”
  5. Rostom L Win User

Digital version of Borderlands GOTY is freezing and not letting me delete any saved data or even restart the system. I have to fully power the system down each time.

Thanks for confirming. Let's try to clear your local saved games.

1. Eject the disc from your console if there's one inserted.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.
    4. Select Clear local saved games.

Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.

5. Select Yes to confirm.
    6. Once your console restarts, try launching your games.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Skate 3 Cloud Gaming

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sammwiches, does it display any error messages?

After the screen blacks up and returns to the App, does it return with the game or does it close the game or the App?

If it continues with the game normally, this may be related to the video card, the drive may have to do some refresh or adaptation to show the image.
Thema:

Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.

1. Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3. - Similar Threads - Cannot select Cloud

2. The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...: The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding. I cannot select and letter to enter apart from space where it's stuck at. Any help? 47ec77e6-18c4-4fee-94d6-b79c568395f2
  3. Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement: I'm trying to submit a service order for my Xbox Series S since it wont turn on, but whenever I select my address and click next, nothing happens. Can anyone help me with this issue?...
  4. I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...: I am able to enter addresses, then highlight one, but nothing happens when I click the "next" button. Tried iphone Safari and Firefox, then moved to desktop and tried Edge Version 118.0.2088.46...
  5. In win11, the xbox app setting game installation location cannot select some partitions

in XBoX on Consoles
    In win11, the xbox app setting game installation location cannot select some partitions: Xbox version 2211.1001.24.0 Game service version 8.71.8001.0 Xbox Game Bar version 5.822.10271.0 [img] w I can only choose the disk partition as shown above↑,BUT! I do have an I drive。↓...
  6. I cannot select anything on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot select anything on my Xbox 360: Can’t Select anything on my Xbox one 5cf6b0dd-043f-4748-8e9c-df5f5847dacd
  7. Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Select Shipping Address for Warranty Replacement: Split from this thread. Hello all, Thank you for your patience while we investigated this issue. Our support team has informed us that they deployed a fix for this issue. If you are still...
  8. Cannot select folder necessary for advanced installation and manager Folder

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot select folder necessary for advanced installation and manager Folder: I cannot download Doom Eternal through the Xbox App and when I try to download it through the Microsoft Store, it prompts me to download the game using the Xbox App so that doesn't work. This link...
  9. In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown...

in XBoX on Windows
    In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown...: Hi. In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown availble" is displayed. "Install" button is also disabled, so I cannot install game. If you have any...
  10. Code: 0x8007139F gaming services update error & cannot select which drive to install games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Code: 0x8007139F gaming services update error & cannot select which drive to install games...: HAS ANYONE GOT ANSWERS please help **** app is not working :C 1e33ba4d-402d-4947-84ab-cd5712eec7c4