Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196

Discus and support Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been trying for six hours now running through nearly every default answer for fixing the Xbox App, because I'm getting this error with about 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caedis Animus, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196

So I've been trying for six hours now running through nearly every default answer for fixing the Xbox App, because I'm getting this error with about 30 tested downloads of 30 different games. I'm trying specifically reinstall Halo Infinite after I was receiving an error that would force my system to redownload the entire game every single update, which had progressed into simply not even installing anything at all.

Anyways, I had followed this thread (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us.../27e791e9-b075-4f2b-bcf8-24c6d48ef58c?page=2, automatically goes to page 2) and am currently attempting to input the command

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Into Windows Powershell as administrator. This is not working whatsoever. Instead, I receive this;

remove-AppxPackage : Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor.

Deployment Remove operation with target volume C: on Package Microsoft.GamingServices_4.67.21001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe from: failed with error 0x80070002. See

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=235160 for help diagnosing app deployment issues.

At line:2 char:44

+ ... t-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196 :)) [Remove-AppxPackage], COMException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.RemoveAppxPackageCommand

And I am frankly not sure what to do with this information, as the original thread's fix for this is... Unhelpful. As it was an entirely different error that they were receiving.

:)

Caedis Animus, Aug 10, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196