Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...

Discus and support Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Whenever I try to purchase an Xbox 360 game, or an original Xbox game, I can't because I'm always met with "You have no valid payment options on file".... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AmazingJohnny, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...

Whenever I try to purchase an Xbox 360 game, or an
    original Xbox game, I can't because I'm always met with
    "You have no valid payment options on file". However, I already have a card on file and I've already made Xbox One digital purchases.

Xbox One |
    Browser

As stated before, I've already made purchases of digital
    Xbox One games. When I try to buy an
    Xbox One game, I'm prompted with my card on file with no problems.

Xbox One |
    Browser

I've also tried to click that "Change Payment Options" button when told I have no valid payments (for
    Xbox 360 and
    original Xbox games), and I'll add my card then. However, after I click save, it acts like nothing happens and again says "You have no valid payment options on file".

:)

AmazingJohnny, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Have to have a credit card to get free games for gold? WHY????

You still need a payment option for the system to "charge" even if it's free. If you're trying to download the 360 games, you would have to purchase them from a 360 in order to bypass the credit card/paypal issue. The 360 store is set up differently than
    the store on the One and does not see your Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Want to download Assassin's Creed Revelations free, but i can't

You would need a credit card/Paypal on file in order to download the 360 games with gold games, even though they're free. The 360 store is set up differently from the store on the One. The One does not see your Microsoft account balance as a valid payment
    option for 360 content.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games With Gold problem

If it's a 360 game and you're trying to download it from the One, you need a credit card or Paypal on file to make the purchase, even if it's free. The 360 store is set up differently and the store on the One/website does not recognize your Microsoft account
    balance as a valid payment option for 360 content.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

microsoft store payment problem

Hi StoneBanks619,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Errors like these usually occur due to region mismatch issues where the Microsoft Store you are trying to purchase from cannot verify your payment option if it is not a valid payment option from Italy, which is the Store
    you are buying from.

You will need to make sure that your Microsoft Account region and billing account have a valid billing address from Italy in order to purchase items from the Italian Microsoft Store.
  6. Smwutches Win User

What Happened to Gold Acc

I'm going to assume the game you can't download is the Xbox 360 Games with Gold game. If so, nothing has changed. In order to download backwards compatible content, the system requires a valid payment method on file. The One/website do not see the Microsoft
    account balance as a valid payment option for 360 content so you have to have a credit card/Paypal on file for those purchases, even if they are free, or the purchase has to be made from a 360 console.
Thema:

Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment...

1. Cannot seem to download Xbox 360 games from the Microsoft Store (You have no valid payment... - Similar Threads - Cannot seem download

2. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  3. How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I go about fixing or repairing an Xbox One S that seemingly cannot output...: Recently my friend gave me their Xbox One S, because they said the console stopped working and the display didn't output anything. They thought I might be able to fix it so they offered it to me...
  4. Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...: I have not been able to find the game b3b68183-73cb-4a05-a53a-614192b7070e
  5. Cannot seem to find insider content tab?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot seem to find insider content tab?: Hi there, I have an issue with the new XBOX Insider Hub app. I'm new to it (haven't used it in 4 years) and I cannot seem to find the insider content tab. I've looked around on this sub for a few...
  6. Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot seem to properly troubleshoot 0x87e00196: So I've been trying for six hours now running through nearly every default answer for fixing the Xbox App, because I'm getting this error with about 30 tested downloads of 30 different games. I'm...
  7. I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot seem to find "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard: I am trying to get Netflix and youtube, but when I log in to my Xbox live account the browse apps button disappears and there is only: "Home", "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". However if...
  8. I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...: hello, so I got minecraft xbox one edition a good many years ago and at some point it seems that I got bedrock (likely through some kind of gift.) thing is that now once I've built a new pc with...
  9. Cannot seem to get game streaming to work well, stutters every 13 seconds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot seem to get game streaming to work well, stutters every 13 seconds.: I am really confused and do not understand how to get this game streaming to work well. I have a netgear night hawk router on a 5.0ghz network and am trying to use a surface pro 2 to stream to....
  10. i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later"

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot seem to add my girlfriend as a friend on my xbox... says "try again later": Hey this is , my girlfriend just bought herself here very own Xbox one S. we are excited to play GTA5 online together. problem is that when i add her as a friend it dosn't allow me to "submit" the...