Cannot save changes

Discus and support Cannot save changes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have gave my friend my account details to gameshare with him and he cannot set it to his 'home xbox'. whenever he tries it says "cannot save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lewisfisher18, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Cannot save changes

I have gave my friend my account details to gameshare with him and he cannot set it to his 'home xbox'. whenever he tries it says "cannot save changes....."

:)

lewisfisher18, Oct 10, 2017
  2. maher025
    maher025 Guest

i am new to xbox live....my question is once i save my avatar modifications i cannot change it appearance?

maher025, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Wong Kensei
    Wong Kensei Guest
    Problem principal xbox

I have a problem when i try to do my xbox principal this say the changes cannot be save

Wong Kensei, Oct 10, 2017
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I want to remove stats from a game

Achievements cannot be removed. Global stats cannot be changed. If they’re contained in your save you can delete that
  5. mareledanut Win User

Can you change the duration of the Xbox One Wireless Controller timeout?

I believe you cannot change the controller's powering off time, it's used for battery save.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

the games have existing licences which governs how they are used, where they are used and what capabilities they have, these licences cannot be changed just because Microsoft purchased the company.

cloud save functionality cannot just be added, when it comes to managing saves on pc then just use game save manager.
  7. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox and all discs stolen; can I get them back digitally/off the cloud?

saved games yes if you use the same account, discs cannot be changed to digital, you will need to buy them again.
  8. WelbyHU Win User

Cannot download the Xbox app on PC. Error code: 0x80070005

Error code i get is 0x80070005.

Cannot find WpSystem in my folders.

Tried to change 'where new content is saved' but C drive is the only place i could change it to.
Thema:

Cannot save changes

1. Cannot save changes - Similar Threads - Cannot save changes

2. Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor: Every time anyone in my family tries to edit their avatar, when the go to save it they get, "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while". This has been an ongoing issue for years now. I...
  3. Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...: Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2 months ago. I am not starting over. fa3c7687-65f9-4c38-814a-8e3532841706
  4. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  5. cannot save

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot save: I keep getting a message "your xbox is out of space for saved data" and gives the error code 0x80830003, then tells me to manage my storage. My storage is 70% full and I have 250GB free. Theres no...
  6. My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VoIP doesn’t work on the game DayZ and I cannot delete saved data: For some reason despite having a headset my VOIP isn’t enabled in dayZ I’m not sure if it’s an in game issue but I’ve also noticed I cannot delete the synced file to see whether it’s corrupt I can...
  7. cannot save due to insuffiecent system storage (1.3mb) how can ı fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot save due to insuffiecent system storage (1.3mb) how can ı fix that?: I have succesfully installed a game (The Evil Within 2) however the game tells me that it cannot save due to insuffiecent system storage (1.3 mb) how can i solve it ?...
  8. Cannot save within any PC Game Pass games downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save within any PC Game Pass games downloaded: Also: uninstalled Xbox app to see if that would help; upon attempting reinstallation of the Xbox app, Microsoft Store gave error 0x80070005 when attempting such reinstallation. The error persists...
  9. I play Rise of Nations on my laptop. I cannot save games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play Rise of Nations on my laptop. I cannot save games.: When I try to save the game it comes up with the message "cloud storage is full". I do not have an xbox and this is the only game I play that I save. I recently upgraded to windows 11 and have...
  10. Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc: I have played the game on my Xbox series s however I can’t access the same save file on the pc game pass version a4195cf0-789b-4f02-af2b-3fc628881eec