Cannot save changes

Discus and support Cannot save changes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have gave my friend my account details to gameshare with him and he cannot set it to his 'home xbox'. whenever he tries it says "cannot save... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lewisfisher18, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Cannot save changes

I have gave my friend my account details to gameshare with him and he cannot set it to his 'home xbox'. whenever he tries it says "cannot save changes....."

:)

lewisfisher18, Oct 10, 2017
  2. maher025
    maher025 Guest

i am new to xbox live....my question is once i save my avatar modifications i cannot change it appearance?

maher025, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Wong Kensei
    Wong Kensei Guest
    Problem principal xbox

I have a problem when i try to do my xbox principal this say the changes cannot be save

Wong Kensei, Oct 10, 2017
  4. mareledanut Win User

Can you change the duration of the Xbox One Wireless Controller timeout?

I believe you cannot change the controller's powering off time, it's used for battery save.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox and all discs stolen; can I get them back digitally/off the cloud?

saved games yes if you use the same account, discs cannot be changed to digital, you will need to buy them again.
  6. WelbyHU Win User

Cannot download the Xbox app on PC. Error code: 0x80070005

Error code i get is 0x80070005.

Cannot find WpSystem in my folders.

Tried to change 'where new content is saved' but C drive is the only place i could change it to.
  7. NEONgoBoom Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x854f0000

Cannot update gamerpic for over an hour now. Tried changing outfits. Nothing. Keeps reverting back to my last gamerpic saved.
  8. onyxishere Win User

This is why I hate xbox live now.

There's nothing you can do about it save creating a new gamertag with the proper date. Birthdates cannot be changed once they've been entered.
Thema:

Cannot save changes

1. Cannot save changes - Similar Threads - Cannot save changes

2. Cannot save within any PC Game Pass games downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save within any PC Game Pass games downloaded: Also: uninstalled Xbox app to see if that would help; upon attempting reinstallation of the Xbox app, Microsoft Store gave error 0x80070005 when attempting such reinstallation. The error persists...
  3. I play Rise of Nations on my laptop. I cannot save games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play Rise of Nations on my laptop. I cannot save games.: When I try to save the game it comes up with the message "cloud storage is full". I do not have an xbox and this is the only game I play that I save. I recently upgraded to windows 11 and have...
  4. Dead Cells on Game Pass PC saying "Cannot access saved game - This saved game requires a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells on Game Pass PC saying "Cannot access saved game - This saved game requires a...: Have tried uninstalling and redownloading both Game Pass PC app and Dead Cells. Have also tried to hit the "check for updates" and "VERIFY AND REPAIR" in the launcher....
  5. Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars the skywalker saga: cannot access save data on Pc: I have played the game on my Xbox series s however I can’t access the same save file on the pc game pass version a4195cf0-789b-4f02-af2b-3fc628881eec
  6. Cannot save within any PC Game Pass games I've downloaded.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save within any PC Game Pass games I've downloaded.: Just started on PC Game Pass. Here is a synopsis of what has happened so far which leads to the main issue at hand. 1. Installed Scorn (black screen upon loading; no advice online helped at all;...
  7. xbox corrupted game data "cannot read save data"

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox corrupted game data "cannot read save data": I'm playing Elden Ring on Xbox One. I've had my game corrupted twice now and am wondering how I can avoid that happening in the future. This last time I was a couple of months into the game and...
  8. Game Pass No Man's Sky Cannot Save My Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass No Man's Sky Cannot Save My Game: After a fresh install of No Man's Sky I noticed that I would start a game and play for a couple hours but it would never save... I would get in and out of my starship and it would say that it...
  9. Cannot save changes when adding friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save changes when adding friends: Every time I try to add a friend it says it cannot save my changes. This person was my friend previously and got deleted some how. Can you help me? 3d9ef576-74d4-4abb-b056-ab31ffa591ad
  10. My home Xbox - cannot save changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home Xbox - cannot save changes: I tried to get help on Xbox support chat, and did not get a proper solution. I purchased an Xbox One. On Christmas eve I added my old @hotmail.com account (more than 15 years old). I have never...