Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

Discus and support Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuckLord777, Aug 7, 2019.

1. DuckLord777
    DuckLord777 Guest

I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried refreshing and doing it all again but
    that doesn't work.

I thought I purchased a game (Dragon Ball Fighterz) but apparently, I only got the demo when I very clearly spent money and it said I owned the full game. So I spent the rest of my money on the DLC for the game but after a few hours the demo ended and I couldn't
    play. I don't have any more money to buy the game so now I have a bunch of DLC that cost about 30 dollars that I cannot use. Can someone please help me? The virtual assistant is completely useless and anytime I try to contact an actual Microsoft employee it
    says I have to wait several hours.

(Mod Removed Image - Personal Information)

:)

DuckLord777, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Ducklord,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to request a refund for DLC that you purchased for Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Please attempt to view these recent purchases within your Microsoft order history, which will give you
    a direct link to request a refund if available.

Have you attempted a different web browser? If not, try this out as well as review the steps provided by our
    Request an Xbox digital product refund support article.

Try this all out for us, and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

you cannot refund add-on (dlc or more).

Contact Microsoft employee pls.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

5. DuckLord777 Win User

I tried both of your suggestions and the same thing happened, the submit box is grayed out.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi DuckLord777,

Thanks for your response. If the issue still persists, try accessing the
    Refund Request
    page on another device. The issue could be related to the actual devices ability to connect to the website.

Please let us know how this goes.
Thema:

1. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out. - Similar Threads - Cannot request refund

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  4. I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...: I am able to enter addresses, then highlight one, but nothing happens when I click the "next" button. Tried iphone Safari and Firefox, then moved to desktop and tried Edge Version 118.0.2088.46...
  5. Why do I keep getting "we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found?!"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting "we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found?!": I'm trying to manage my child's Xbox Account privacy settings. No matter what I do, when I click XBox settings from Microsoft Family, or just logging in directly to account.xbox.com I get "We are...
  6. Xbox game refund request was denied lady said there is a form cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game refund request was denied lady said there is a form cannot find it: My husband bought me a surprise birthday gift yesterday which was a game. Him not knowing it was the wrong game I requested a refund they denied it I spoke to someone for Microsoft and she told me...
  7. I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund.: Hello! I recently bought Terraria through Microsoft Store on my PC, but then realized I could not play it on PC. I would like a refund, but I cannot request a refund on the "Order History" page....
  8. I need to request a refund but I cannot get it to work.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to request a refund but I cannot get it to work.: We purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 today and couldn't get it to download. So I requested a call for help with that. We ended up getting disconnected in the process AND our Minecraft Java...
  9. How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..: I accidetly ordered a game and failed to push "this is a gift." Now I have game intended for my grandson! Refund site is not responsive! keep bringing me back to beginning....
  10. Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund: I'd like to request a refund on Ark Survival Evolved because I cannot run it well at all. It's laggy, and it bugged my SSD. I cannot run a game that needs optimization like that. It runs fine on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. submit button greyed out on request an xbox refund form

2. xbox refund button greyed out

3. submit button on xbox refund is grey

4. microsoft refund form submit greyed out,
  5. submit on request a refund is greyed out