Cannot renew my subscription to Xbox Games Pass

Discus and support Cannot renew my subscription to Xbox Games Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I noticed today that a 1 montth subscription for the Games Pass is on sale for $1. I have more than enough money in my Microsoft account to be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by De4dW4lker318, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Cannot renew my subscription to Xbox Games Pass

I noticed today that a 1 montth subscription for the Games Pass is on sale for $1. I have more than enough money in my Microsoft account to be able to buy the subscription, but when I try to buy it, an error message pops up saying that a parent account must
    grant access to me to make this purchase. I've bought games from the online store before, and I haven't had this kind of issue before. Is there any way to fix this issue? I don't have a "parent" account that's tied to my account. Do I have to make one?

Very disappointed at this. I just don't think this issue should be happening in the first place.

:)

De4dW4lker318, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Lonestar9
    Lonestar9 Guest
    Cannot play NBA2k16

I get a message to Sign in or renew the subscription

It looks like your not signed in as the subscription holder for this game. Sign in to Xbox live or renew the subscription in the xbox store (0X803f900a).

I renewed my xbox live subscription last week, and still cannot play this game.

Lonestar9, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Charged for 1 month, expired one day after.

So I had cancelled my xbox live and ea pass auto renew lets say on January 1st with both of them set to renew or expire if selected on January 20th. However on January 20th I was still charged 9.99 and 4.99 for both but now both subscriptions say they have
    expired on January 21st and cannot use live or ea pass. I did not want to renew either but since I was still charged shouldn't I get the months worth from the date I was charged forward?

Both subscriptions had the option to renew not cancel for weeks but was still charged. Appreciate any Support in this matter.

Organized Bin44, Jun 7, 2018
  4. Arjun Kaley Win User

PC Xbox game pass not activated

it says my pc game pass expired on December 27th 2022. i have signed out and in on both store and xbox game pass and it still has not renewed my subscription.
  5. pjameleven Win User

What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

Only problem I have with Game Pass, is I have heard if you do not renew it then you can lose your gold subscription too. Is this fact or fiction?

- Shandy
    If you have Game Pass Ultimate (which combines both Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass) and do not renew, then yes you would lose both. If you subscribe to Game Pass separate from Xbox Live Gold, then if you don't renew Game Pass (but still renew Xbox Live Gold)
    all you would lose is your subscription to Game Pass.

Hope that helps!
  6. PinkSparkles889 Win User

Why is it making me buy this again

It seems you was able to play the game because of game pass, it gives you Rocket league for free for the entire period you have game pass, when game pass runs out you lose the games you got from game pass until you renew your subscription, the game stay
    installed on your Xbox but unplayable until you purchase the game or renew the subscription.
  7. イザヤ Win User

It seems you was able to play the game because of game pass, it gives you Rocket league for free for the entire period you have game pass, when game pass runs out you lose the games you got from game pass until you renew your subscription, the game stay
    installed on your Xbox but unplayable until you purchase the game or renew the subscription.
  8. PINKBLOODED4123 Win User

Thema:

Cannot renew my subscription to Xbox Games Pass

1. Cannot renew my subscription to Xbox Games Pass - Similar Threads - Cannot renew subscription

2. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  3. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  4. Cannot renew Minecraft Realms Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot renew Minecraft Realms Subscription: Hi all, I'll get straight to the point, here's my problem. I've recently run into a problem where when I open Minecraft to renew my realm subscription on the Mojang website, I get greeted with two...
  5. I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.: I have had a realm for 18 months. The last subscription I purchased was for a 3-month extension. Now, when I try to extend the realm I'm asked to join the new subscription model, which I'm fine...
  6. cannot renew minecraft 10 player realm

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot renew minecraft 10 player realm: [img] hello i am having issues renewing our Minecraft server that we have spent 100's of hours on and NEED this solution fixed please. when i go to my the purchase on my computer, i cannot pick my...
  7. Je ne peut pas renouveler mon abonnement[I cannot renew my subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je ne peut pas renouveler mon abonnement[I cannot renew my subscription]: salut la gang mon abonnement xbox live c'est fini aujourd'hui et la facturation automatique ne sais pas fait j'ai donc voulu changer la carte et malheureusement ils me mettent en France mais je...
  8. Cannot Renew Minecraft PE Realm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Renew Minecraft PE Realm: When I go into Minecraft PE to renew my PE Realm, it says that I cannot play online multiplayer games because of how my Xbox Live account is set up. It says to go to Xbox privacy settings to allow...
  9. i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live.: i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live all my info is correct but my automatic renewall is out and do not find a way to renew it with the online support.its a continous...
  10. Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...: title says it all people. Please can a computer Lord help me ! 1045a36e-c9be-4b84-9ae7-f9ec7d03aad3