cannot renew minecraft 10 player realm

Discus and support cannot renew minecraft 10 player realm in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] hello i am having issues renewing our Minecraft server that we have spent 100's of hours on and NEED this solution fixed please. when i go to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by brandiewilcox, Oct 6, 2020.

1. cannot renew minecraft 10 player realm

cannot renew minecraft 10 player realm [​IMG]
    hello
    i am having issues renewing our Minecraft server that we have spent 100's of hours on and NEED this solution fixed please. when i go to my the purchase on my computer, i cannot pick my country to make the payment. We live in Canada and its only giving the
    United states option. ALthough this was not the case befor, Microsoft really messed something up...., So what i did before was go on our xbox and make the purchase. This time when i went onto the xbox to renew the server , keeps saying you cannot play on realms
    because of how your MIcrosoft account is setup, so i went to do the fix for the issues but its still not working after allowing the privacy setting

:)

brandiewilcox, Oct 6, 2020
  2. brandiewilcox Win User

I just found out the Microsoft has been charger me for the last 4 months and the subscription doesn't even work.It says i need to renew my subscribtion, what a mess this is. I cant even call anybody to fix this issue. SO FRUSTRATING
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. TheVet96 Win User

Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

Hi Killingslave!

Which device are you experiencing this on and what version of Minecraft are you using?

Minecraft Realms is a subscription-based service that lets you play Minecraft online with up to 10 players. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles,
    Xbox consoles and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), there is separate Minecraft Realms subscription service available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft
    Realms page
    on the Mojang website.

Note Only Minecraft and Minecraft for PC/Java support Realms. Console editions such as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition do not support Realms.

Depending on the device you are playing on, you will have options to make a one-time purchase or have a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can choose to create a one-month or six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you will continue to be charged automatically
    every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If a recurring subscription is available, you can choose from two recurring monthly options:

• You Plus Two: Allows you to play with up to two additional players.
    • You Plus Ten: Allows you to play with up to 10 additional players.
    Subscription costs vary depending on the region where you live.

Note you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft. If you need to leave the Beta on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer you can visit the Minecraft
    Beta Guide and FAQ’s
    for more help. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page through the Google Play Store.

For more information in regards to Realms, you can visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ.
  4. NakoGamer Win User

Minecraft Realms

Hi,

I'm using the "unified" version of Minecraft on Xbox One (not the Xbox One Edition), and I'm hoping to renew a realm I rented last year.

The issue is I can't renew the realm due to the name, yet I cannot change the name at all.

Can this be helped?

Microsoft Chat support sent me to Mojang with no answers, and Mojang sent me back to Microsoft with no answers.
  5. Militarylotus30 Win User

An Issue Concerning My Minecraft Subscription.

Hi there, if you renewed your Realm in minecraft but still it doesn't renewed, try sign out your account in minecraft and re login, I hope is helpful
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Why can i not get minecraft realms for free

I have just had a look at it shows you have to have a 10 user subscription to get a free trial.

We offer a free 30-day trial of Minecraft Realms to players who have not previously had a Realm and have signed up for a 10-user subscription.
Thema:

1. cannot renew minecraft 10 player realm - Similar Threads - cannot renew minecraft

2. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  3. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  4. Cannot renew Minecraft Realms Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot renew Minecraft Realms Subscription: Hi all, I'll get straight to the point, here's my problem. I've recently run into a problem where when I open Minecraft to renew my realm subscription on the Mojang website, I get greeted with two...
  5. I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.: I have had a realm for 18 months. The last subscription I purchased was for a 3-month extension. Now, when I try to extend the realm I'm asked to join the new subscription model, which I'm fine...
  6. Je ne peut pas renouveler mon abonnement[I cannot renew my subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je ne peut pas renouveler mon abonnement[I cannot renew my subscription]: salut la gang mon abonnement xbox live c'est fini aujourd'hui et la facturation automatique ne sais pas fait j'ai donc voulu changer la carte et malheureusement ils me mettent en France mais je...
  7. Cannot Renew Minecraft PE Realm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Renew Minecraft PE Realm: When I go into Minecraft PE to renew my PE Realm, it says that I cannot play online multiplayer games because of how my Xbox Live account is set up. It says to go to Xbox privacy settings to allow...
  8. Cannot renew my subscription to Xbox Games Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot renew my subscription to Xbox Games Pass: I noticed today that a 1 montth subscription for the Games Pass is on sale for $1. I have more than enough money in my Microsoft account to be able to buy the subscription, but when I try to buy...
  9. i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live.: i cannot find a way to renew my membership to xbox live all my info is correct but my automatic renewall is out and do not find a way to renew it with the online support.its a continous...
  10. Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot renew gold, just says theres a problem at our end, waiting might help. This was ...: title says it all people. Please can a computer Lord help me ! 1045a36e-c9be-4b84-9ae7-f9ec7d03aad3