Cannot reinstall game because of several errors

Discus and support Cannot reinstall game because of several errors in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to download a game that I previously uninstalled on the recommendation of the manufacturer. In trying to reinstall the game, nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by anna smith4, May 8, 2024.

1. anna smith4
    anna smith4 Guest

I am trying to download a game that I previously uninstalled on the recommendation of the manufacturer.

In trying to reinstall the game, nothing happens because the page claims that I own this game. I came to help and followed the recommended steps, which include pressings Windows+R and typing "WSReset".

The response is "Invalid Value for Registry". Also, the page still says I own the game. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

:)

anna smith4, May 8, 2024
  2. anna smith4 Win User

Thank you for taking time out to respond. I really appreciate it.

I've followed all the steps, but cannot find the "Network Reset" option. If you can help me with this, I would appreciate it. Thank you!
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Anna, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Which game is it? Have you tried to install it via the website?

When you used the WSReset command, did you put the .exe at the end?

Please, first, check your time settings, and set it to automatic.

Press the Windows Key + X > Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Enable "Set Timezone Automatically" and "Set Time Automatically".

Afterward, make sure your Windows is updated:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...eshooter-19bc41ca-ad72-ae67-af3c-89ce169755dd

Then, reset the Microsoft Store (please, try it one more time):

Press the Windows Key + R

Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Afterwards, please, download the Gaming Services Repair tool: https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool

Once downloaded, execute the file by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

Follow the prompts and check if the issue was resolved.

Moving on from there, reset your network settings:

Please, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

Let me know if it works!

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Anna,

I am glad to help!

Which Windows version you are using?

You can do this instead:

Open the Terminal window typing CMD on your windows search bar and opening the Command Prompt application.

Type the commands below, individually and press enter each time:

ipconfig /release [Enter]

ipconfig /renew [Enter]

ipconfig /flushdns [Enter]

nbtstat -RR [Enter]

Netsh winsock reset [Enter]
  5. J427-3A9D5726-0B54-4 Win User

Sling TV is out

Several uninstalls and reinstalls and nothing. Same error.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

cannot reinstall game

Hey, I'm unfamiliar with that game so I did a little bit of searching on the internet about it. I believe I found the right game and the right developer for it. So I found the link to their support website. Hopefully you can send a support ticket through
    their troubleshooting link because if uninstalling and reinstalling it (a classic fix-all-go-to) doesn't work, you may need official help.

Here it is:

https://support.g5e.com/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. Cannot reinstall game because of several errors - Similar Threads - Cannot reinstall game

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.: I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc. e0f0fc93-63e7-47e6-b8c6-25f579a9bb86
  10. Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstal a purchased minecraft on new pc: hi my kids broke their old pc, i purchased new hardware and reinstalled windows and then i proceeded to redownload their favorite game however it says i need to repurchase... can you please assist...