Cannot redeem xbox live 24 month code.

Discus and support Cannot redeem xbox live 24 month code. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried on my xbox one console and on the xbox website and was told there was an error with redeeming the code. On the website, I was given the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Magic Peanut, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Cannot redeem xbox live 24 month code.

I tried on my xbox one console and on the xbox website and was told there was an error with redeeming the code. On the website, I was given the error code

XBOS3008

67c65be5-b380-4e10-b626-0136d67edf6c

2016/12/30 - 05:37:33 UTC

:)

A Magic Peanut, Dec 29, 2016
  2. Been trying to redeem Xbox live membership code

Same here. Trying to redeem a 24 month code.

XBOS-3011 is the error message given to me

ChinoyAntonio, Dec 29, 2016
  3. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Dec 29, 2016
  4. ChinoyAntonio Win User

Been trying to redeem Xbox live membership code

Same here. Trying to redeem a 24 month code.

XBOS-3011 is the error message given to me

Basically the same issue but I am receiving XBOS-3011

It is with an Xbox LIVE 24 Month Gold Membership (Digital Code)

:-(
  5. kazuza PTG Win User

Gold cards not working

Hi! Same here. Trying to redeem a 24 month Live Gift code and get error XBOS 3011 ...
  6. Jake6Arlo Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

There is no code like that (I know that is the standard way to redeem Xbox codes)

The 24 month Xbox Ultimate Game pass came in built into the Xbox and is redeemed through there.
  7. robbool Win User

12 Month Xbox Live code card not working.

Got exactly the same problem, cannot redeem the 12 months live code.
  8. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

I can play online without Gold

Did you redeem XBOX LIVE code when you bought XBOX1? Sometimes they have a redeem code in there for like a month or 3 months.
Thema:

Cannot redeem xbox live 24 month code.

1. Cannot redeem xbox live 24 month code. - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem live

2. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5
  3. Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One: Please help. When I try to redeem a X Box Live Gold code I get an error: Something went wrong our side. Try again later. fde7e547-424a-4004-84a4-d618f6332d00
  4. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  5. Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership: I purchased two Xbox Live Gold Memberships one from online and other from store (Card). I redeemed the code from the store purchase and returned the online version. After the return, My account...
  6. Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold: I bought a 3 month Gold gift code for my son (age 7), but every time I try to redeem it I'm getting the same error message...it says something like 'problem our end...Try again later'. This has...
  7. Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.: hi, I got a message within my Xbox Live App on windows 10 with my code for the preorder Package and when i click redeem within the app io get this message: Contact who you got this code from. We...
  8. Cannot redeem free xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem free xbox live gold: [img] 6f228d8c-47df-4ad3-9c2e-0fe3165eb0c9
  9. Cannot Redeem Xbox Live Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Redeem Xbox Live Code: When i try to redeem my XB live prepaid code it says "Return this code" and tell me that redeeming codes is not allowed in this country. But i have been redeeming for more than a year without such...
  10. Cannot redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Hi - please help. Bought 3 month Gold code. Current subscription expires on 17th December. When I try to redeem 3 month code it does not work, but keeps telling me to add a payment option, which...