Cannot redeem Xbox Live 12-month tokens

Discus and support Cannot redeem Xbox Live 12-month tokens in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried redeeming a 12-month subscription token and received the following error code that was not recognized by the error code tool: Xbos-0x80182300... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by micronak, Nov 28, 2016.

1. micronak
    micronak Guest

I tried redeeming a 12-month subscription token and received the following error code that was not recognized by the error code tool:

Xbos-0x80182300

2016/11/29 - 00:53:50 UTC

Not sure where to go from here.

Thanks

-mn

:)

micronak, Nov 28, 2016
  2. robbool
    robbool Guest
    12 Month Xbox Live code card not working.

Got exactly the same problem, cannot redeem the 12 months live code.

robbool, Nov 28, 2016
  3. Xbox 360 error code: 61ca4

cannot redeem xbox gold membership 12 months prepaid card says Something went wrong.

SinewyTurtle77, Nov 28, 2016
  4. robbool Win User

12 Month Xbox Live code card not working.

Got exactly the same problem, cannot redeem the 12 months live code.
  5. Gob1zku Win User

Help! Xbox Live Gold appears on my parent login but not on the intended child login!

You will need to call support. Once you have verified the adult account, they should be able to cancel the 12 month subscription and issue a token to the email on file for the full 12 months, assuming this happened recently and not like a month or so ago.
    Once you get the token, you would be able to redeem it on the proper account, just make sure you double check before doing so.

Additionally, if the parent account already had live time and you stacked 12 month on top of what it already had, you may need to let the agent you speak to know this, so they can make sure they properly split up the live time owed so that the adult account
    can get what they had left while still getting that additional 12 months as a separate token. Hopefully that makes sense.
  6. Leo Invictus Win User

Xbox Game Pass activation Issue.

Howdy.

One other possibility to consider: Be sure to check the product description at the vendor where you purchased the codes. Some of the 12-month Game Pass subscription codes work on a "12-month token" basis, and only one token can be active on a Microsoft
    account at a time. In the case of the 12-month subscription tokens, they do not stack.

To my understanding, if your codes are, in fact, 12-month subscription tokens, you would wait until the first 12-month token expires and then you would enter another code to extend your membership another 12 months.

I don't know whether your situation involves the 12-month token subscriptions codes, but I quote the following product description from a currently popular offer for 12-month Game Pass codes for illustrative purposes:

"This is a twelve-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass. 1 per Microsoft Account Entry per year. If a customer has more than one Xbox Game Pass 12 Month token in their possession, they can hold the additional tokens and enter them in every 12 Months
    from initial date of entry."
  7. Smwutches Win User

HELP>>> XBOX Live gold membersip

If you purchased a 3 month or 12 month subscription, call support. They should be able to cancel the gold on your account and give you a token to redeem on your son's account.
  8. Lex Lorens Win User

Did anybody receive an error code and something saying "there is a problem on our side" ?

I ve got such problem too. the tech agent proposed to delete my 12 months subscription and sent me new token codes...but when I try to redeem them there is an error...
Thema:

1. Cannot redeem Xbox Live 12-month tokens - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem Live

2. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5
  3. Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One: Please help. When I try to redeem a X Box Live Gold code I get an error: Something went wrong our side. Try again later. fde7e547-424a-4004-84a4-d618f6332d00
  4. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  5. Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot redeem XBox Live Gold Membership: I purchased two Xbox Live Gold Memberships one from online and other from store (Card). I redeemed the code from the store purchase and returned the online version. After the return, My account...
  6. Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem a gift code for xbox live gold: I bought a 3 month Gold gift code for my son (age 7), but every time I try to redeem it I'm getting the same error message...it says something like 'problem our end...Try again later'. This has...
  7. Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.: hi, I got a message within my Xbox Live App on windows 10 with my code for the preorder Package and when i click redeem within the app io get this message: Contact who you got this code from. We...
  8. Cannot redeem free xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem free xbox live gold: [img] 6f228d8c-47df-4ad3-9c2e-0fe3165eb0c9
  9. Cannot Redeem Xbox Live Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Redeem Xbox Live Code: When i try to redeem my XB live prepaid code it says "Return this code" and tell me that redeeming codes is not allowed in this country. But i have been redeeming for more than a year without such...
  10. Cannot redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Hi - please help. Bought 3 month Gold code. Current subscription expires on 17th December. When I try to redeem 3 month code it does not work, but keeps telling me to add a payment option, which...