Cannot redeem my gems for a reward?

Discus and support Cannot redeem my gems for a reward? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been trying to redeem some of my gems for the Planet of the Apes movie. Every time I start the process and finish entering my name and email, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Salsa x Shark, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Cannot redeem my gems for a reward?

I have been trying to redeem some of my gems for the Planet of the Apes movie. Every time I start the process and finish entering my name and email, I am told that the transaction is unable to process. What can I do?

Also, when do prizes restock? I never see the digital prizes in stock.

:)

Salsa x Shark, Apr 2, 2018
  2. TheRSC
    TheRSC Guest
    "This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

Hello,

I recently received an email saying the existing reward system was changing, so I wanted to make sure I redeemed my Gems. I chose to redeem said Gems for 3 months of Gamepass (1000 Gems) and received a code a day or so later.

Upon trying to redeem that code, I received the following message ""This token has expired and cannot be redeemed."

Can you please assist me in this matter?

Kind regards,

Andrew

TheRSC, Apr 2, 2018
  3. welder669
    welder669 Guest
    where is my code

I have tried to redeem gems for a code for world of tanks twice now and not received a code either time. My account shows that you have taken my gems but no code.

welder669, Apr 2, 2018
  4. Cannot redeem my gems for a reward?

Now the movie is gone, and the only things that are in stock are items that I have no interest in purchasing. Great.

Salsa x Shark, Apr 2, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Salsa x Shark,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are investigating an issue with this prize. While we work on this issue, we have disabled this prize. Once we have resolved the issue, you should see this prize again and be able to claim it at that time.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Salsa x Shark Win User

Now the movie is gone, and the only things that are in stock are items that I have no interest in purchasing. Great.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Salsa x Shark,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are investigating an issue with this prize. While we work on this issue, we have disabled this prize. Once we have resolved the issue, you should see this prize again and be able to claim it at that time.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need help!

Hello TOXIC2theHEAD,

From the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After
    this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.

Your 556 Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points when you are fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards.
  9. Smwutches Win User

VIP Vault

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  10. Smwutches Win User

What happens then?

Per the FAQs:

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
Thema:

1. Cannot redeem my gems for a reward? - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem gems

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  7. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  8. Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem: My son received a gift card for his birthday but got a little aggressive when he was scratching off the pin cover and now we cant read it.. how do we get a new pin for this card?...
  9. I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 3 xbox vouchers and one cannot be redeemed because it says it was purchased in...: I purchased 3 xbox gift vouchers from Amazon at the same time all-in GBP, 2 have been redeemed, the 3rd cannot be redeemed as it was purchased in another region. Hownis this possible and how do I...
  10. I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem my reward points for the Xbox App: I tried to redeem my points for minecoins and I keep getting the error message "Something went wrong Please try again." I attempted to relog and close out of the app, several times and it still...