Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

Discus and support Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been trying to redeem my Microsoft Reward points which are over 3,500 now. When I visit the page it tells me that the program is not available... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Shoaib7993, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Shoaib7993
    Shoaib7993 Guest

I have been trying to redeem my Microsoft Reward points which are over 3,500 now. When I visit the page it tells me that the program is not available in my country. I live in Pakistan but my region is USA. I have always bought games on Xbox store digitally
    using a gift card in USD. I was also given $5 reward in January for completing January target. I have never changed my region and this is from day one. Please help me out to convert my points into USD so that I can purchase games on Xbox store.

:)

Shoaib7993, Aug 7, 2018
  2. MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".

MRallamagoosa, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".

MRallamagoosa, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsost Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 7, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can I refund my Game pass ultimate gift card?

Once you redeem a gift card from Microsoft Rewards, you cannot turn it back into Rewards points.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

account balance

Your Microsoft Rewards points can only be used and redeemed for rewards that are available there. They are not to be confused with your Microsoft account balance and cannot be used to make purchases.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsost Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer support.
  8. Maceo McBean Win User

I am located in Jamaica and that countryoption isnt there so I can only get rewards points and cannot get any rewards for them.

The rewards points I am talking about are xbox gamer points which cannot be redeemed on my xbox for games, discounts, ect and every time I open the rewards app It tells me to adjust my region but because I live in Jamaica and the location doesn’t have the option for Jamaica I cannot access my gamer points or redeem them for rewards.
  9. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
Thema:

1. Cannot redeem Microsoft reward points - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem Microsoft

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  4. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  5. cannot redeem Microsoft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem Microsoft gift card: I purchased a Microsoft gift card on December 31st and received an email with instructions to redeem it. When I follow the prompts, I get this error message: Try that again Something happened on...
  6. Nao consigo resgatar o meu premio de conquista diaria no Microsoft rewards[I cannot redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo resgatar o meu premio de conquista diaria no Microsoft rewards[I cannot redeem...: Nao consigo resgatar o premio de 50 pontos da conquista diaria [Translation - I can't redeem the 50-point prize for daily achievement] 63e76360-e4f0-4d72-83f4-c50afa229a67
  7. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  8. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  9. Cannot redeem older Microsoft Points card (1600 pts)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem older Microsoft Points card (1600 pts): I found an older 1600 Microsoft Points card that I bought a while back, but when I tried redeeming it just now, I got the following error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You...
  10. I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Fallout 3 code on my xbox 360, I have spoke to 3 microsoft agents already and ...: I can't redeem fallout 3 code on my xbox 360 after talking to 3 microsoft agents. df3c64e7-e7da-4850-951d-2654d0456be4