Cannot redeem GoW promo codes

Discus and support Cannot redeem GoW promo codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I got the GoW promo codes a while back and still haven't figured out on how to redeem two of them. I suspect the issue being due to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnneO'nîmes, Nov 5, 2016.

1. AnneO'nîmes
    AnneO'nîmes Guest

Hello,

I got the GoW promo codes a while back and still haven't figured out on how to redeem two of them.

I suspect the issue being due to the locale, so here's my setup:

I'm using the Xbox one in Austria, which is also set as my location (also my payment location). The rest of the Xbox One locale settings are set to en_US. I am generally able to get games with gold and to purchase content online via either the Xbox / iOS-App
    or the website. But redeeming the first code of each message (GoW 1 and 3) leads to an Error XBOS-3012.

Any help?

BR

:)

AnneO'nîmes, Nov 5, 2016
  2. NiIZen
    NiIZen Guest
    Gold cards not working

Cannot redeem my Gow 1 and 3 Codes... XBOS-3012

It is so annoying !

NiIZen, Nov 5, 2016
  3. dyspraxicowl
    dyspraxicowl Guest
    Cannot redeem codes

(god i shouldn't be helping you...supporting that team!. arrrggghhh Cannot redeem GoW promo codes :) )

I had the same problem, which was really confusing for me to start with, I couldn't do anything online because the xbox one wanted me to accept updated terms and conditions to start with, when it did this I got a error which stopped me connecting to live, and although I could browse the web I couldn't get on the live service

to get round this I went to the xbox live account on my pc and accepted them there - it then worked instantly.

however from previous threads it seems like your already on live.

actually Wednesday are big!

dyspraxicowl, Nov 5, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: