cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code

Discus and support cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've participated in a discord giveaway where I won Xbox PC Gamepass for 3 Months. The owner of the server messaged me the code, and I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DangisBongis, Dec 15, 2020.

1. DangisBongis
    DangisBongis Guest

Hi,

I've participated in a discord giveaway where I won Xbox PC Gamepass for 3 Months. The owner of the server messaged me the code, and I couldn't redeem it because I live in Lithuania, whereas the code is from the USA. I tried using a virtual agent and it said
    that the code is now expired.

:)

DangisBongis, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  3. ngocphi Win User

Lithuania isnt an xbox live nor a gamepass region
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Sorry the code is region locked and nothing you can do about it.
  5. KerrieBosma Win User

try contacting the guy that gave it away
  6. Georges C. Win User

{"success":false,"statusCode":"INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR_"} how to fix

Thema:

1. cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code - Similar Threads - cannot redeem gifted

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  4. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  5. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  6. Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem: My son received a gift card for his birthday but got a little aggressive when he was scratching off the pin cover and now we cant read it.. how do we get a new pin for this card?...
  7. Redeem Xbox gift card but cannot be use for purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem Xbox gift card but cannot be use for purchase: I recently received a £10 Xbox gift card and redeemed it onto my Xbox One. When I was about to purchase additional content for a game with it, it came up with the error message: 'This payment...
  8. I cannot redeem a gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gift code: My friend sent me a gift code for MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION from the Microsoft Store and we live in the same country, ive been trying to redeem it but i cant, it says the code is from another...
  9. cannot redeem Microsoft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem Microsoft gift card: I purchased a Microsoft gift card on December 31st and received an email with instructions to redeem it. When I follow the prompts, I get this error message: Try that again Something happened on...
  10. Bought game on sale as a gift and they cannot redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game on sale as a gift and they cannot redeem it: I purchased Fallout 76 as a gift for a family member and when they received it they were given a "Cannot redeem code, please follow the instructions on the card" We both have Xbox One's and I had...