Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 ...

Discus and support Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything and cannot reviewedeem b68b3a4d-c3ae-4224-8391-fc21c5821f4c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by prestonblackburn, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 ...

I have tried everything and cannot reviewedeem

:)

prestonblackburn, Mar 27, 2016
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    16 digit code

Unfortunately there's nothing anyone here can do.

You would need to go back to the store with the receipt & ask for the 25 digit codes.

CrazY1985, Mar 27, 2016
  3. Feedback Wanted: Thread List Redesign

PassiveLocket28, Mar 27, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 ...

Hello Jrhino,

You need to redeem your code here:
    http://xbox.com/name-your-game

Follow the instructions and you will be emailed a code for your chosen game.

Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

maxen, Mar 27, 2016
  5. have same problem? bought a new xbox today with 16 digit redemption code? will not work.

SkintCord851500, Aug 21, 2016
  6. jdbradford87
    jdbradford87 Guest
    had same problem what has anyone found to get their game

jdbradford87, Aug 21, 2016
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    As stated above, you need to enter that code on the website above to choose your free game

Smwutches, Aug 21, 2016
  8. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey all.

Please make sure to follow the steps provided by Smwutches and Maxen. In the future, please make sure not to bump older threads and instead create a new thread for any Xbox Support questions you have. Thanks!

Mister Maka, Nov 2, 2018
  9. RandyAU93 Win User

Halo 5

When a game is included in an Xbox One bundle, it is either in the form of a game disc or (more frequently nowadays) a redemption code. That code is redeemed to your account, which means you can reinstall it at any time. In order to get the game, you need
    to be sure you're signed in with the account to which the redemption code was redeemed. If the game was on a disc, just reinsert the game disc and install it again.
  10. SingCongButas25 Win User

Name your game bundle - how to get my free game??

Are you sure that the bundle is for the name your game bundle? You already received a free gears of war code so I doubt there's a promotion code for another game to claim. Unless I missed the part where you still get a free code(25 digit code) aside from
    the name your game process.
  11. kyle_m4496 Win User

Nvidia geforce experience 3 month PC gamepass trial redeem issue

Hi Emma. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues redeeming your Game Pass code from NVIDIA.

Please make sure you are following NVIDIA's steps to redeem the code, you receive a bundle code which must be entered in GeForce Experience first to get your PC Game Pass code: https://www.nvidia.com/geforce/campaigns/pc-game-pass-pc-game-bundle/redemption-instructions/

If you're still experiencing issues, please contact NVIDIA's customer service for further assistance: https://www.nvidia.com/support/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  12. kyle_m4496 Win User

i can't use redeem code from nvidia(pc game pass)

Hi Thadthaxay. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues redeeming your Game Pass code from NVIDIA. Let me see how I can assist you.

Please make sure you are following NVIDIA's steps to redeem the code, you receive a bundle code which must be entered in GeForce Experience first to get your PC Game Pass code: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/campaigns/pc-game-pass-pc-game-bundle/redemption-instructions/

If you're still experiencing issues, please contact NVIDIA's customer service for further assistance: https://www.nvidia.com/support/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  13. kyle_m4496 Win User

I can't redeem game pass pc code

Hi AndresLjälin. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing issues redeeming your Game Pass code from NVIDIA. Let me see how I can assist you.

Please make sure you are following NVIDIA's steps to redeem the code, you receive a bundle code which must be entered in GeForce Experience first to get your PC Game Pass code: https://www.nvidia.com/geforce/campaigns/pc-game-pass-pc-game-bundle/redemption-instructions/

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 ... - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem free

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  4. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  5. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  6. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...
  7. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  8. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 free token.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 free token.: Hi, I received Gears collection tokens on 8th of January. All Gears games are working excluding Gears 3. It shows this error 0x80150017 when redeeming the code. According to the...
  9. Cannot redeem free xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem free xbox live gold: [img] 6f228d8c-47df-4ad3-9c2e-0fe3165eb0c9
  10. Cannot redeem Gears of War 1 and 3 that came free with Gears of War 4 on XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Gears of War 1 and 3 that came free with Gears of War 4 on XBOX One: I bought a copy of Gears of War 4 for the Xbox One a while back. It came with free downloads of Gears of War 1-3 and Gears of War Judgement. I was able to redeem Gears of War 2 and Judgment but am...