cannot redeem fallout 3 on my xbox one

Discus and support cannot redeem fallout 3 on my xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the fallout bundle that came with the digital fallout 3, but I am yet to be able to redeem it. I was sent a message on my xbox one but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Thomas10beers, Jan 7, 2016.

1. cannot redeem fallout 3 on my xbox one

I purchased the fallout bundle that came with the digital fallout 3, but I am yet to be able to redeem it. I was sent a message on my xbox one but I was never able to open it. please help

:)

Thomas10beers, Jan 7, 2016
  2. MurdockR6
    MurdockR6 Guest
    Fallout 3 code from bundle

I insert the code of Fallout 3, find in the xbox one Fallout bundle, many time but i cannot redeem the code.

MurdockR6, Jan 7, 2016
  3. VigorChang
    VigorChang Guest
    Redeem Code of Fallout 3 is not useful

I bought Fallout 4 several days ago, and there is a redeem code of fallout 3 in box. I tried to redeem it at XBOX ONE, Win 10 and on the website, always went wrong. Why I cannot redeem this game?

VigorChang, Jan 7, 2016
  4. cannot redeem fallout 3 on my xbox one

I purchased the fallout 4 digital deluxe bundle and have not been able to redeem my fallout 3 online.

5. I purchased it on November 9th, 2015.

6. Hey, Thomas10beers! Sorry to see that you are unable to redeem your code! Can you post back with the exact error message you are receiving so that we can assist you further? Thanks!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

cannot redeem fallout 3 on my xbox one