Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region.

Discus and support Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My friend bought me WWE 2022 Xbox one version as a gift for me but I cannot redeem the code since it’s from a different region. Is there a way i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HigH Asf, Feb 15, 2023.

1. HigH Asf
    HigH Asf Guest

My friend bought me WWE 2022 Xbox one version as a gift for me but I cannot redeem the code since it’s from a different region. Is there a way i can renew this code or have it changed so i can redeem it while i’m in the United States. My friend is from United Kingdom.

:)

HigH Asf, Feb 15, 2023
  2. HigH Asf Win User

That response was quick! Thank you so much 😊! My friend will try to refund the purchase tomorrow!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Nope. Gifting is region locked and there is no way to bypass that. Your friend can try getting a refund and then buy from a site that sells codes for your region.
  4. Celik23 Win User

This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed

My 12 month xbox live cannot be redeemed because of the same error. Can not do anything about it. I have already bought two different codes from two different sellers (ebay), but both are "not valid in my region". That cannot be a coincidence. Need help,
    please
  5. TMaow Win User

How to refund a prepaid Xbox gold

Nope I get "Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed."
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Problem

Hello marianochabert,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased a prepaid code from Amazon, but you are unable to redeem it due to the code being from a different region. A Microsoft account user cannot redeem a Microsoft prepaid code that is
    from a different region than the account's region. We do not recommend changing your account's region to redeem the prepaid code since you will not have access to the item when you change your region back. The best option is to reach out to the retailer's
    support team for assistance with replacing the code. We hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. Cannot redeem code because it’s from a different region. - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem code

2. I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally: So I have a code, region blocked, that I want to redeem. I enter it, pass to next screen with the content of the code, then once I want to confirm I get : PUR-GeoRestricted error. While : - I...
  3. Cannot redeem a georestricted code even though i am in the right country

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem a georestricted code even though i am in the right country: Hello everyone, I have searched everywhere for an answer, but was unable to find anything. I recently bought The Witcher via cdkeys. The website mentioned the code was for Argentina, meaning I...
  4. I cannot redeem a gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gift code: My friend sent me a gift code for MINECRAFT STARTER COLLECTION from the Microsoft Store and we live in the same country, ive been trying to redeem it but i cant, it says the code is from another...
  5. Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.): Hello, I've bought Call of Duty Ghosts from a website and the key provided does not work. Can you please help? Thanks, Miguel 613c1d81-6f65-4208-b5f3-a2b324cdce3e
  6. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  7. I cannot redeem my fifa21 code on a xbox-one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem my fifa21 code on a xbox-one.: I get the answer: This product cannot be found. The code is not working anymore. 13239563-0a01-4c2f-849d-a200b5342adf
  8. cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code: Hi, I've participated in a discord giveaway where I won Xbox PC Gamepass for 3 Months. The owner of the server messaged me the code, and I couldn't redeem it because I live in Lithuania, whereas...
  9. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5
  10. Cannot Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code.: Hello, I was gifted a Discord Xbox game pass code by a friend. When redeeming it, it always says that I have to enter a paypal or credit card while i do not have/do not want to. I need help...