Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

Discus and support Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RaithSienar, Sep 22, 2020.

1. RaithSienar
    RaithSienar Guest

Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with my code, which was to redeem it at redeem.microsoft.com.

I'd really like an answer for this because I like Gamepass and I'd like my 3 months of it for free.

:)

RaithSienar, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Discord free 2 months game pass from nitro

The offer their referring to is the opposite ,you can get 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate from having Discord Nitro. They are not trying to redeem a code for Nitro.
  3. JordanMadeira Win User

Xbox duplicated my Windows Account

I redeemed a code for a two month subscription from Discord Nitro which I believe is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  5. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

6. blueamcat Win User

resgate de código [Mod Translation - code redemption]

Thema:

1. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro - Similar Threads - Cannot redeem month

2. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  3. I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a 2 month subscription for xbox game pass: Hello I have recently purchased discord nitro and had received two codes to redeem xbox game pass for 1 month and the other code is for 2 months. When attempting to redeem the 2 month code, I get...
  4. Bought 3 12 month cards and cannot redeem the 3rd.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 12 month cards and cannot redeem the 3rd.: Bought 3 12 month cards of Xbox Gold today. After I redeemed the 2nd one, it asked me for reoccurring payments for a free month, and I naturally said yes. Then tried submitting the 3rd card and it...
  5. Cannot redeem 12 month Xbox Live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem 12 month Xbox Live card: XBOS-3014 00567165-318e-44d1-b42e-8b21a80a0146 e70a47fc-001b-4339-908d-2ec6c7fd14f5
  6. Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription voucher - cannot get it loaded via Redeem Code: Purchased an Xbox 12 Month live voucher and it does not want to add. Getting an error code XBOS-3014 3d121631-e9cd-489d-bf8a-7bb700bfc30a 7e2618b3-8aa7-48c6-bd69-025cf0afcd99
  7. Cannot redeem xbox live 24 month code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem xbox live 24 month code.: I tried on my xbox one console and on the xbox website and was told there was an error with redeeming the code. On the website, I was given the error code XBOS3008...
  8. Cannot redeem 3 month gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem 3 month gold code: I cannot use my 3 month gold code for xbox live. keep getting errors over and over again. XBOS-3013 35b4794c-64f0-4e23-9259-325bab220022 c74a9e7c-41f7-4183-aee6-4a4574d6cec3
  9. Cannot redeem Xbox Live 12-month tokens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem Xbox Live 12-month tokens: I tried redeeming a 12-month subscription token and received the following error code that was not recognized by the error code tool: Xbos-0x80182300 2016/11/29 - 00:53:50 UTC Not sure where...
  10. Bought a redeem code for 12 month gold cannot use because of payment option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a redeem code for 12 month gold cannot use because of payment option?: Hello people I just baught a 1 year xbox live gold membership code from a website which my friends have bought off a website cdkeys.com and have seen that the code works etc... but after I entered...