Cannot recover Minecraft account

Discus and support Cannot recover Minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A little over a year ago I migrated a Mojang account to a Microsoft account for playing Minecraft. Attached is a screenshot of the email I received... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A. Pew, Aug 28, 2023.

1. A. Pew
    A. Pew Guest

A little over a year ago I migrated a Mojang account to a Microsoft account for playing Minecraft. Attached is a screenshot of the email I received when the migration was completing.
    Now when I use the email to log in, I receive an error to "enter a valid email address". I am concerned that using a + sign in the account has caused a problem with the authorization process.
    I know the email and account username associated with the account, but cannot log in. Please provide a way for me to validate this account so I can recover it. Thank you!
    Cannot recover Minecraft account [​IMG]

Cannot recover Minecraft account [​IMG]

:)

A. Pew, Aug 28, 2023
  2. liam overton2 Win User

Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft)

I’ve tried all of this hence why I said my account is unable to be recovered. Is it possible for a minecraft account to be transferred even if the account cannot be signed into
  3. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

Hi A. P,

thank you for getting in touch today. My name is Rob, I am an independent advisor and I’d be more than happy to help you.

Please give me a few moments while I review your query
  4. Rob Salmon 445 Win User

My first suggestion will be to verify that the Microsoft email address is actually a valid address by simply logging into your Microsoft account.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. I look forward to hearing back from you so we can resolve this for you.
  5. Finn_S. Win User

Can't login to my Microsoft account / I don't remember it

Ah, I see. Thank you for at least trying to help me and confirming my beliefs that the Minecraft account cannot be recovered.
  6. C Zakila Win User

Recover Hacked Account

The problem I'm facing is my Microsoft account got deleted and cannot be recovered for some reason, I wanted to get back my minecraft account in my hacked Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Cannot recover Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Cannot recover Minecraft

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I cannot recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot recover my account: I cannot recover my account, I have been trying for the past few days, using various addresses that I have used in the past, but it just won't work, the only Microsoft software I have bought is...
  4. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...
  5. Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account: Account is locked and mobile number has changed so cannot recover account. Any idea how to get in touch with support and actually speak to someone? 37436d96-f09e-4530-91da-a8db9d74c64a
  6. Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...: Somehow someone got my email and password for my Microsoft account. I got about 4 emails of account changes, all in around 1 minutes time. I went down the "Account Recovery" rabbit hole to be told...
  7. Cannot recover xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot recover xbox live account: I can't log in to my xbox live account, it says there's a security threat or something and needs me to verify who I am. I no longer have access to the phone number linked to my account so can't...
  8. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  9. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...
  10. Account phished, cannot recover as acsr states it no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account phished, cannot recover as acsr states it no longer exists: Hi all, Reaching out on behalf of a younger family member who's account has been compromised by a phishing attack to their email address (via minecraft). We have successfully saved their email...