Cannot put my account as my home Xbox

Discus and support Cannot put my account as my home Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reset my console hard reset and still not working does anyone have an idea on how to fix it bb2694c3-6fa2-4229-9039-8f5af3d76d40 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michael, Feb 26, 2022.

1. michael
    michael Guest

I have reset my console hard reset and still not working does anyone have an idea on how to fix it

:)

michael, Feb 26, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Delete the account form the console

perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox One console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button  on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Download the account again
  3. michael gillan�� Win User

It says unable to save changes
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Michael! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

I would need more information about what happens when you try to select the console as home Xbox
  5. michael gillan�� Win User

Yeah it worked well when I signed my account back in it was automatically my home xbox
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If not we will try something else, but usually it does
Thema:

1. Cannot put my account as my home Xbox - Similar Threads - Cannot put account

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  8. I cannot receive an sms to the number I put

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot receive an sms to the number I put: I need to receive an sms code to unlock my account but it does not accept the mobile number I keep entering 50eee885-09f5-4c4b-acbc-58fae617d0ee
  9. I cannot leave a family group that Microsoft put me in automatically.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot leave a family group that Microsoft put me in automatically.: I never joined a family account, my family does not have any other accounts besides mine, and I have mine set over 18 years old. I go into Microsoft settings to leave the family group but I am not...
  10. Is there a way to put a shut off time on Xbox and Xbox Live so it cannot be used between a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to put a shut off time on Xbox and Xbox Live so it cannot be used between a...: Is there a way to put a shut off time on Xbox and Xbox Live so it cannot be used between a specific time? For example I don't want my child to be able to access Xbox Live from 10pm to 3pm on the...