Cannot purchase Minecraft

Discus and support Cannot purchase Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Things I tried - Different accounts - Different credit cards - Different browsers including incognito mode - Tried having my friend buy it for me in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yu An Shi, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Yu An Shi
    Yu An Shi Guest

Things I tried
    - Different accounts
    - Different credit cards
    - Different browsers including incognito mode
    - Tried having my friend buy it for me in different region
    - Going to a different IP address on a different network
    - Different devices
    - Tried to buy from launcher

A company that makes it this hard for a customer to pay money is going to fail

:)

Yu An Shi, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Yu A! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry that you are having problems purchasing Minecraft, this is a very common problem among users in the Microsoft community.

What many users recommend is that you can try using another web browser, such as Microsoft Edge and Firefox, and make sure the browser is updated to the latest version. Additionally, you can try purchasing the game on another device or use a different payment method.

You can obtain more information and solutions at the following link:

https://www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmanager/error-placing-order-minecraft.html

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. August N Win User

Lost Minecraft Account

I apologize if this was vague, there was originally one xbox nametag associated with the microsoft account, this one held my purchased instance of minecraft. One day it prompted me to enter a nametag, I entered it, and a new nametag was created that didn't have the instance of minecraft purchased. I cannot access the original nametag and it keeps prompting me to purchase minecraft.
  4. ParanormalAngel Win User

Child Online Game setting in Privacy and Security - Child cannot join Online Minecraft World.

I also recently purchased minecraft for xbox one. My niece and nephew cannot join it either. They are 8 and 7.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I use a Microsoft Card to purchase Apple and iTunes Games?

You can purchase or spend credits on Microsoft games on the Apple App Store like Minecraft, but you cannot use the gift card anywhere but their store
  6. loocust Win User

Christmas present ruined

Hi PalmettoBling,

The minecoins have been always shown on my Microsoft/Xbox account, where I cannot see them is at the Minecraft's marketplace, is always showing 0.

I have not seen a way to check the purchases made at the Minecraft Marketplace (not Xbox), is there any way to see the purchase story? Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Thema:

1. Cannot purchase Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cannot purchase Minecraft

2. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  3. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  4. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  5. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  6. I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the vault edition upgrade for my MW3 cross gen digital edition and now i cannot...: I installed all of the vault edition upgrades then it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall which I did. then it said the file had corrupted the game itself and that needed to be...
  7. I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game: So I purchased a hard copy of MW3 and after the fact, purchased from the microsoft store on my console (Xbox Series X) the Vault Edition. It installed, and I can see it in my game files on my...
  8. Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july: So I was gonna hop on ghosts trynna have some fun in tdm then all of the sudden it says “to play this you’ll need to buy it” and I don’t know why so I decided to try it again still didn’t work so...
  9. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...
  10. I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find the Minecraft DLC I purchased in Minecraft. I checked everywhere else and I...: I just bought the Minecraft TMNT DLC from the Xbox store that just released, and it shows that I purchased it when I search it up. But I cant find it anywhere else. When I open Minecraft it doesnt...