Cannot Print Shipping Label

Discus and support Cannot Print Shipping Label in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I opened a repair order for my Xbox Series X controller which is experiencing thumbstick issues. I have now have 30 days to send it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ray_494, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Ray_494
    Ray_494 Guest

Hello,

I opened a repair order for my Xbox Series X controller which is experiencing thumbstick issues.

I have now have 30 days to send it to Microsoft before it gets cancelled.

However, I did not receive the shipping label via email. I have already checked my junk/spam email. I also cannot see any way to manually print the label. There is no 'print label' button when viewing the status of the repair order via Microsoft Account.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

:)

Ray_494, Sep 12, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Ray_494! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I would suggest contacting Xbox Support to see if they can manually send you the email.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Nic30n3 Win User

How do I print a shipping label from the new Online Service Center?

So what do we do if you cannot open the email to print the e-label when you receive it, and there is not an option to re print the shipping label.
  4. pandaKILLA51 Win User

Printing Shipping Labels

I have the same issue.... and xbox doesn't have a f*** email address apparently!! Did you finally get a label or simply give up like I am about to?
  5. Roger C Win User

Printing Shipping Labels

Hi vG Monkey97! Try the information below, and see how that goes. Also, please use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox to open the pages below, Google Chrome will not work with the links below:

You should be able to print the label via
    http://myservice.xbox.com
    . See this link for the how to print the shipping label

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-faq
  6. PUR3xAPEX Win User

Printing Shipping Labels

So i have gone to fedex and they cant enter the service number to get me the shipping label. so how do i ship it? thats what the instructions were that xbox gave me to ship.
Thema:

1. Cannot Print Shipping Label - Similar Threads - Cannot Print Shipping

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  9. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  10. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc