Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends

Discus and support Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ever since the last major update for Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago I can't play multiplayer games or collect any rewards from some events in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChrisFerrin, Sep 4, 2019.

1. ChrisFerrin
    ChrisFerrin Guest

Ever since the last major update for Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago I can't play multiplayer games or collect any rewards from some events in the game. When I try to connect to XBox live inside the game it tries for a second and says "not connected". At
    the bottom of the screen I get a message stating "Could not login into XBox Live". Before the update everything was fine. I've checked the XBox live app on my PC and it seems to be fine. I've tried several of the solutions on this site and other ones but nothing
    works. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I have limited technical skills so any solution involving in depth technical instructions would need to be laid out step by step.

Thanks.

Chris.

:)

ChrisFerrin, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi ChrisFerrin,

Thanks so much for updating us with your reply! As you've attempted all the troubleshooting we have available for gaming on Windows 10, and since this is the only game you seem to be having an issue with, the fact that you're receiving that message in-game
    itself indicates that this may be an issue with Asphalt 9 in particular.

I recommend that you contact Gameloft Support to see if they may have any other solutions available or more answers to provide that can help you get back on the track as soon as possible. You may also wish to visit their forums to see if other players have
    experienced something similar or have other fixes to try.

Gameloft Support

Gameloft Forums

Give this a try and please update us with the results.

I hope that this helps you out a bit more.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue in getting your PC connected to Xbox Live. Is this something that is happening with all multiplayer games you have or solely with Asphalt 9? Are you receiving any specific error codes or messages
    when testing your connection to Xbox Live other than the one you've already mentioned? Are you connecting to the internet via WiFi or wired connection?

In general, when having issues connecting to Xbox Live from a Windows 10 PC, we would highly recommend the following:

Sign-in problems with in-game accounts on Windows 10 << don't let the title fool you, this has networking solutions!

You may also wish to see if there are any pending Windows updates or driver updates available for your PC as this may also pose an issue:

Update Windows 10 << has instructions for checking to see if you require updates

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store << can help troubleshoot the Xbox app

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
  4. ChrisFerrin Win User

Hi Amber,

I've tried as much of the suggestions you provided plus a few other ones that I found while going

through the ones above. I still cannot play multi player games on Asphalt Legends 9 or even play certain

non-multiplayer events. I keep getting the same error inside the game. I tried another game that

I have on my pc and the multiplayer feature worked fine although it is a game on the Facebook

Game room app and not Xbox. Not sure if this makes any difference.

Any more help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris.
  5. ChrisFerrin Win User

Hi Amber,

Thanks for the response. I will try the suggestions you provided. The connectivity problem seems to be just with Asphalt 9 and or the Xbox live app. There are no error codes that I receive other than one I mentioned. I connect through WiFi with a wireless
    router.

Chris.
  6. TimothyDe Bruyne Win User

gameloft asphalt 9 legends

hello everyone please why does my asphalt 9 legend tell me i cant join any season in multi-player mode
Thema:

1. Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends - Similar Threads - Cannot play multi

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  7. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  8. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  9. Mine craft cannot play multi player and connect to worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft cannot play multi player and connect to worlds: My kids play mine craft on ipads, both have microsoft account and can login and play individually. I have set privacy on both accounts and enabled multi player. When they try to connect to the...
  10. Sea of thieves cannot play multi player game because of security settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves cannot play multi player game because of security settings: Hi, Just downloaded Sea of Thieves on a Win10, as administrator. But cannot start the came since I get a pop up saying that I am not allowed to play multi player game beacuse of security...