Cannot play Microsoft Flight Simulator via cloud gaming from PC or XBox One, Message says...

Discus and support Cannot play Microsoft Flight Simulator via cloud gaming from PC or XBox One, Message says... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to use Microsoft Flight Simulator via cloud gaming from both PC and XBox One, I get this message: Warning: "You are currently offline and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J Thomas Swiss, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Cannot play Microsoft Flight Simulator via cloud gaming from PC or XBox One, Message says...

When trying to use Microsoft Flight Simulator via cloud gaming from both PC and XBox One, I get this message:

Warning: "You are currently offline and do not have the optional Offline Mode files installed, so you cannot start a new flight. Microsoft flight Simulator will automatically attempt to reconnect to the internet. Please check your connection, or alternatively you can download the Offline Mode files."

I am certainly online (I can play other games), so I suspect the server which I am playing on doesn't have the required files installed? What can I do to play this game?

This is the main reason I have Thank you!

:)

J Thomas Swiss, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It is compatible with Xbox One but if you're playing Microsoft Flight Simulator through cloud gaming it will not work because according to Xbox Support:

"Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Microsoft Flight Simulator can be played on an Xbox One console via cloud gaming using an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox-licensed gamepad."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why can I download Microsoft Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator has not been released for the Xbox One. It's available for the Series S/X and PC. If you have Game Pass Ultimate, you can play it via the cloud on the One.
  4. Krxtopher Win User

Stuck at accessibility settings on Fight Simulator 2020 (XBOX cloud gaming)

A description of the root cause of this problem and how to fix it is available on the official Microsoft Flight Simulator forum. Turns out, if you've played MSFS on a PC or Xbox and changed the controller key bindings, then this can break the controller key bindings needed to be able to navigate menus in the Cloud Gaming version of MSFS.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/...-via-xbox-cloud-gaming/502056/12?u=seedyl3205
  5. Smwutches Win User

Flight Simulator

Flight Simulator is only available on the Series S/X and PC. It hasn't been released for the One. If you have Game Pass Ultimate, you can play the game via the cloud on the One.
  6. Francia J. Win User

T flight hotas one connection issue on Microsoft flight simulator on cloud gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that if you're playing the game on Cloud Gaming according to Xbox support: "Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Microsoft Flight Simulator can be played on an Xbox One console via cloud gaming using an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox-licensed gamepad."

This is the reason why it's working for War thunder and not for Microsoft Flight Simulator which you've been playing on cloud gaming.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

Cannot play Microsoft Flight Simulator via cloud gaming from PC or XBox One, Message says...

1. Cannot play Microsoft Flight Simulator via cloud gaming from PC or XBox One, Message says... - Similar Threads - Cannot play Microsoft

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  3. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  4. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  5. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.: have done everything in family settings but still this message pops up every time i try to play games now and I've never changed anything please help. 4846ed81-c8df-46b9-be96-4fd2c2ee0648
  6. Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up: At my wits end here. I just bought Minecraft in the xbox store. I've set all my privacy settings to allow, and I don't have a child account, but I can't play minecraft multiplayer. It says "Cannot...
  7. In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...: [img] [img] If you are wondering if I have it in my App, I do not, when I went to the library, there is no Roblox app in it. When I went to App in setting, there is no Roblox in it. I inputted...
  8. Cannot play in my Mojang account after migration to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play in my Mojang account after migration to Microsoft: I migrated my Mojang accout a few months ago to my Microsoft account and didn`t bother to try if it worked properly. A few days ago I tried to play minecraft and after I log in my Microsoft...
  9. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...
  10. Since Microsoft completely killed Xbox Console Companion App I cannot play my Xbox anymore,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since Microsoft completely killed Xbox Console Companion App I cannot play my Xbox anymore,...: This is the video of me playing Hitman and the lag is just crazy and my wifi isn't even terrible, I get around 55mbps download and 18mbps upload. https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/809349350...