Cannot play in my Mojang account after migration to Microsoft

Discus and support Cannot play in my Mojang account after migration to Microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated my Mojang accout a few months ago to my Microsoft account and didn`t bother to try if it worked properly. A few days ago I tried to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Angel Rubio Jorge, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Cannot play in my Mojang account after migration to Microsoft

I migrated my Mojang accout a few months ago to my Microsoft account and didn`t bother to try if it worked properly.

A few days ago I tried to play minecraft and after I log in my Microsoft account, my game doesn`t appear on my screen. Apparently I have to buy the game again.

What is happening.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Angel Rubio Jorge, Jun 23, 2023
  2. andreibakos Win User

Cannot use/play Minecraft with Mojang account - Java Edition

hi Ricardo,

Thanks a lot but I know how how to reset my Microsoft account and this is not the problem and of course I've tried this option.

Here is the timeline:

1) Minecraft JAVA Edition bought from minecraft.net

2) Game is working with Mojang account

3) Mojang accounts have to be migrated to Microsoft account ( system announcement)

4) Migration done

5) Game cannot be used using Microsoft account after migration

6) Game cannot be used using Mojang account after migration

7) Several emails sent to MOJANG and minecraft.net for help - response: we cannot help, please contact Microsoft as this now in hands of them

8) Several emails sent to MOJANG and minecraft.net for refund - please refund as I bought the game from you and it's not working

9) I'm not able to contact Microsoft for this problem - the only channel to get in touch with Microsoft is this community

Best regards,
  3. StageCoa11 Win User

Access to Minecraft after accout migration

I'm having a similar problem. After migrating my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, when I attempt to login using the Microsoft credentials, it shows up as a non-paid / demo account. I don't want to have to buy the game again. I wonder if it is possible the account was migrated to a different Microsoft account than the one I am using, but Mojang support cannot address that. I would love to be able to lookup what account name/email address my old Mojang account was migrated to.
  4. NobodyForYou Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Hello, that’s the problem. I cannot log in my old account through mojang, I’ve asked for help, they said, that it had been migrated and linked to Microsoft account. There’s on my Microsoft account new Mojang account which hasn’t got nickname I played with in mojang and license either
  5. BlueJayBeautie Win User

Mojang Account Migration Failure

Thank you Sam but that is what I am doing... I'm attaching my already existing Microsoft accounts to Minecraft and both of the accounts are telling me that they do not have the game. After I migrated my Mojang account to the Microsoft account using the same email. After I Migrated my Mojang account I followed the instructions to press the "< go back" prompt and I did then sign in using the Microsoft account not the Mojang one which I did and I successfully signed on but I can't do anything because the account is telling me that I don't own the game. I however did Migrate and even got the confirmation email on that email as well.

Something of note is that when I signed in on my Microsoft accounts I am being prompted to change accounts to my Mojang account to play the full game when I've already migrated and cannot access the account because it is supposed to be combined with the account signed in with.
  6. Jean Marais Win User

Microsoft account does not have minecraft anymore.

Originally I bought the game with a mojang account (This was back in 2016 I think)

I then changed the email for the mojang account.

then with the migration, I migrated it to my current microsoft account that is not related to any of the previous emails.

The migration was successful and I was able to play game.

I stopped playing for a while, but after trying to log in with the same microsoft account that worked previously, minecraft was not there anymore.

Since I bought it with a mojang account, there is no record of a purchase/transaction.
Thema:

Cannot play in my Mojang account after migration to Microsoft

1. Cannot play in my Mojang account after migration to Microsoft - Similar Threads - Cannot play Mojang

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  7. Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft, now cannot play Minecraft JAVA Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft, now cannot play Minecraft JAVA Edition: Hello, I recently migrated (against my desire and better judgment) my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. Immediately, I lost the ability to play Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 PC. I...
  8. Cannot use/play Minecraft with Mojang account - Java Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use/play Minecraft with Mojang account - Java Edition: Hello, I bought Minecraft JAVA edition from minecraft.net and I can't login to use the game. I have contacted MOJANG/minecraft.net for support and they are directing me to Microsoft telling me...
  9. I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account.: I cannot play multiplayer server on Mac after I migrate My Mojang account to Microsoft account.I don’t know how to fix it and I want to play with my friends.But I am using Mac so I really don’t...
  10. Cannot Play Minecraft After Migrating Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Play Minecraft After Migrating Mojang Account: Hi, my name is Gwen. I'm trying to get back into Minecraft to play with some friends. I've owned the game for many years and played upwards of a thousand hours. Recently, I migrated my Mojang...