Cannot play free games with gold offline

Discus and support Cannot play free games with gold offline in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I play offline because I do not have wifi exept when visiting relatives. With one of the recent updates I am unable to play the free games with gold... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/THE_-_RAVEN, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Cannot play free games with gold offline

I play offline because I do not have wifi exept when visiting relatives. With one of the recent updates I am unable to play the free games with gold that are xbox one games but I can still play the Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games that have been free with gold. When I try and play it says sign in or renew the subscription but this only happens when I have no wifi connected at all and not when I'm connected to wifi and I press offline mode. Error code (0x803f900a)

submitted by /u/THE_-_RAVEN
    [link] [comments]

/u/THE_-_RAVEN, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox Live Gold

gold is needed to play online with friends and to play and claim any free monthly games with gold games.

if he is only playing offline with purchased games then no gold is required.

if he has any free to play games i.e (rocket league, fortnite etc) then these no longer need gold to play online.
  3. AlphaNobleOmega Win User

Can I play World of Tanks offline

Even though it is a free game, it is an online only title and requires Gold to play. No offline play for it as far as I know.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Do i Need to subscribe for gold subscription to play sea of theives

If i want to play by myself in the xbox,How do I do.Iam a new user.without subscription i cannot play on the xbox
    If the game has an offline mode or "campaign" you can play that offline but this specific game can't be played offline as it's an always online game and requires gold membership.
  5. TheNameIessKing Win User

Xbox live gold fortnite

I know what you mean there's a lot of free games that could actually be played offline if the developers them self wanted them to be played offline one game that can do this which is not free though is OverWatch sadly that game cannot be played offline
    with bots when it can if they Decided to update the game and allow it so with that being said it's mostly up to the developers if they want their game to be playable offline fortnite is one of those games that need internet even though there is a mode that
    can be played offline but the ability to do so is not there hopefully one day we will be able to.
  6. TurboTim1995 Win User

Should Xbox discontinue Xbox live gold subscriptions ?

I think it is good as it is now. With a free account you are able to make purchases and play games offline, while with a Gold subscription you can play games online.
Thema:

Cannot play free games with gold offline

1. Cannot play free games with gold offline - Similar Threads - Cannot play free

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  5. Cannot Play The Free Play Days Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Play The Free Play Days Games: So whenever i attempt to download Rainbow Six Siege off of the Free Play Days tab, i am prompted with a message like “There was a problem on our end, please try again later” Now obviously i have...
  6. I just bought a xbox one (disc-free) and I cannot play the additional bought games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a xbox one (disc-free) and I cannot play the additional bought games: Just after installing my new Xbox One, I entered the codes of Mortal Combat 11 and gta V, but I cannot launch it... After I re-enter the codes, I get just get the message: "codes already...
  7. cannot play any free games on my x box 1 s console at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play any free games on my x box 1 s console at all: cannot play any online "free digital games " on my x box 1 s digital console 9a2969cf-5786-4009-8253-f779b5daab89
  8. I cannot play For Honor, i downloaded it for free with gold but i cannot play it anymore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play For Honor, i downloaded it for free with gold but i cannot play it anymore...: I downloaded For Honor when it was free and i was able to play it, but now I cannot. It says i need to renew my gold subscription even if i have a valid gold subscription and can play other free...
  9. "Cannot access free to play game for "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Cannot access free to play game for "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege": I have contacted a representative and he checked if I'm eligible for the promotion which he told me i am eligible but i couldn't get the game for both of my different accounts. I have subscription...
  10. I stopped my "Xbox Live Gold", and now I cannot play the free games owned when I was a member

in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped my "Xbox Live Gold", and now I cannot play the free games owned when I was a member: I downloaded and installed several free games when I was in the trial of "Xbox Live Gold". After the trial was expired, all the games still worked fine. But things changed yesterday, when I was...