Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3

Discus and support Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help. Can only play team deathmatch on black ops 3. No other multiplayer mode will work. NAT type is open... X box 360. Same issue on bo2 i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DustinKagle, Feb 14, 2019.

1. DustinKagle
    DustinKagle Guest

Please help.

Can only play team deathmatch on black ops 3.

No other multiplayer mode will work.

NAT type is open...

X box 360.

Same issue on bo2 i can only play a couple game modes???

:)

DustinKagle, Feb 14, 2019
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Dustin,

We will be locking this thread as it is an old post. If you ever require any help with any other issues please
    feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. You are more than welcome to start another thread detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to help!

Thank you
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I'm not 100% sure if that also happens on BO2/3, but on the Xbox 360, there are often hacked lobbies on the Call of Duty games, where hackers force you to get a lot of negative XP, which locks certain multiplayer modes, unless you have enough XP.

Is it possible that your XP had been reduced while playing in a hacked lobby?

You might also have to contact Activision support, as this seems to be a game specific issue.
  4. ProgramRAM Win User

Are you aware of any bans on your account?
  5. AwesomeAv0028 Win User

Call of Duty games - Your thoughts?

BO2 was easily my favorite, loved playing zombies and multiplayer with my friends, and we still play BO2 over BO3 when playing locally on Xbox One because it was just such a simple and fun game to play.
  6. gnihtgibelttila Win User

Backward compatibility

put in bo2 please. i think i speak for a majority seeing as bo2 has been in the top 3 requested games for months, and even hit no. 1 recently. y u no listen to the gamers. they are the ones that buy your games and consoles. bo3 and bo1 isnt good enough WHERE
    IS BO2!!!!!!!!1!!!

BO2: black ops 2

BO3: black ops 3

BO1: black ops 1
Thema:

1. Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3 - Similar Threads - Cannot play certain

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  7. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  8. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  9. XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play: I have the XBOX game pass for PC beta. I'm able to download and install games without any issues. I'm also able to run and fully play certain games flawlessly without issues. However, I've come...
  10. Game will not load so I cannot continue to play. It gets to a certain spot and stops.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not load so I cannot continue to play. It gets to a certain spot and stops.: Am playing with animals but can't get past the Leafy Anole. The puzzle won't load thus I cannot continue on and play the other puzzles. Please help!!!!! e484b568-ff3a-4688-b2f2-b87b6a668d61