Cannot play call of duty aw on 2 consoles on same network

Discus and support Cannot play call of duty aw on 2 consoles on same network in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well as the title says. I have 2 xbox 1 consoles in the same house on the same network. Here is the thing. If both consoles are playing independent of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fidge376, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Fidge376
    Fidge376 Guest

Well as the title says. I have 2 xbox 1 consoles in the same house on the same network. Here is the thing. If both consoles are playing independent of each other then there is no lag and everything is fine. But if we try to connect on the same host then
    it either takes ages to find a game or if we do get one a game it boots us back to lobby menu. We have tried to connect mid game but I boots us again. The xbox down stairs is port forwarded and both have open NAT. Any suggestions.

Oh and playing Minecraft all together is not a problem.

:)

Fidge376, Jan 1, 2015
  2. Online services not available at this time

Getting the same message on call of duty AW

jsschevelle69, Jan 1, 2015
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Xbox One UPnP vs Port forwarding

DO NOT enable UPnP and forward ports. It will cause conflicts.

If you have multiple consoles on the same network and are trying to connect to Call of Duty AW,

You need to open additional ports to get an Open NAT.

Disable UPnP and open 3075 along with the other necessary ports for 1 additional console. If you have 2 additional consoles, open 3075 and 3076. UDP

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 1, 2015
  4. Cannot play call of duty aw on 2 consoles on same network

Hey there, Fidge376! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to launch up Advanced Warfare on two different consoles! I wanted to pop in and let you know that this is now resolved, and you should be able to launch up your game. If you run into this again,
    please do post back so that we can look into this further if needed. We really appreciate your patience while we work on getting Advanced Warfare working again! Cannot play call of duty aw on 2 consoles on same network :D

Misses Quinzel, Jan 1, 2015
  5. Fidge376
    Fidge376 Guest
    Cool but what I mean is that if me and my wife play on this console and my son try's to join the host from another xbox 1 then either we cant find a game or it crashes upon map loading. But playing independently. Is fine

Fidge376, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Fidge376 Win User

Cool but what I mean is that if me and my wife play on this console and my son try's to join the host from another xbox 1 then either we cant find a game or it crashes upon map loading. But playing independently. Is fine
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Fidge376! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to launch up Advanced Warfare on two different consoles! I wanted to pop in and let you know that this is now resolved, and you should be able to launch up your game. If you run into this again,
    please do post back so that we can look into this further if needed. We really appreciate your patience while we work on getting Advanced Warfare working again! :D
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One UPnP vs Port forwarding

DO NOT enable UPnP and forward ports. It will cause conflicts.

If you have multiple consoles on the same network and are trying to connect to Call of Duty AW,

You need to open additional ports to get an Open NAT.

Disable UPnP and open 3075 along with the other necessary ports for 1 additional console. If you have 2 additional consoles, open 3075 and 3076. UDP
  9. jsschevelle69 Win User

Online services not available at this time

Getting the same message on call of duty AW
  10. Darth Garrisen Win User

Trying to join MP but getting error 4096

Was there ever a solution to this problem?? I'm receiving the same error on call of duty AW
Thema:

1. Cannot play call of duty aw on 2 consoles on same network - Similar Threads - Cannot play call

2. For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason i cannot log into xbox live while playing asphalt 9: It's really odd and annoying. I tried to start the game multiple times, no effect. b876c8e4-474e-4548-b6fa-508a33081dcc
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  7. I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am facing an issue in call of duty modern warfare ii Multiplayer mode where I cannot play...: I recently purchased COD MW2 the full game on Steam platform and I am facing an issue in Multiplayer mode where I cannot play certain modes such as: Raid, Co-Op and Invasion or any big map mod,...
  8. I Have the CD for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Cannot Play Campaign and Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have the CD for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Cannot Play Campaign and Multiplayer: I cannot play Campaign and Multiplayer. It keeps asking me to buy it. I have tried a lot. Does anyone have any solutions. I've uninstaller, and reinstalled multiple times.
  9. Cannot play Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Call of Duty: So i bought the new series X console an had the absolute hardest time trying to upgrade my Call of Duty to the the optimized version. After uninstalling twice then rebuying the 10 dollar upgrade I...
  10. I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but...: I am having problems with a game playing e50fcbe5-00dd-4c99-8cca-c86052b69a91