Cannot Pass Xbox Comfirmation Page at Game Start (PC)

Discus and support Cannot Pass Xbox Comfirmation Page at Game Start (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot pass Xbox popup when try to play a game keep clicking "Let's Play" button but it keeps coming... [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Murat Oztop, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Murat Oztop
    Murat Oztop Guest

Hello,

I cannot pass Xbox popup when try to play a game keep clicking "Let's Play" button but it keeps coming...

Cannot Pass Xbox Comfirmation Page at Game Start (PC) [​IMG]

:)

Murat Oztop, Oct 11, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

Does this error occur with all games or only certain ones, and are you signed in to the correct account/profile? Do you receive this ‘Welcome back’ prompt every time and you can’t continue regardless of what profile and game?

Simply signing in to the Xbox Console Companion app seems to have resolved the error for others as reported in this thread:

Xbox App (Beta) authenticate pop-up window keeps opening - Microsoft Community

Also try the recommended steps from XBF - Amory here:

Infinite Sign-In Loop occurs when launching game from Xbox App on PC - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.
  3. Murat Oztop Win User

Hello!
    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Murat, let's test some methods that solve this error

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;
    Right-click on the Command Prompt option;
    Click on the Run as Administrator option;
    From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:
    ipconfig /release <Enter>
    ipconfig /renew <Enter>
    ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>
    ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>
    nbtstat -rr <Enter>
    netsh int ip reset all <Enter>
    netsh winsock reset <Enter>
    These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;
    2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;
    3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;
    4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.
    5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.
    Select the application you want to fix.
    Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.
    Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

If it doesn't work, perform this test below and tell me the result

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type
    And connectivity

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
    Hello Derek,

I followed all the steps you said one by one, but my problem persists.

For XBOX companion app -> NAT type medium and connectivity connected.
  4. Murat Oztop Win User

replaced the screenshot, thank you
  5. Murat Oztop Win User

Unfortunately I can't identify the print information, friend.

If the error is still occurring in only 1 game, something from the network may still be missing.

But if you want, you can try to reinstall the game, or report the problem to the developers.
    Nat Type: Medium

Connectivity: Connected

i will reinstall the game and i will inform you
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Murat, let's test some methods that solve this error

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

If it doesn't work, perform this test below and tell me the result

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Cannot Pass Xbox Comfirmation Page at Game Start (PC) - Similar Threads - Cannot Pass Comfirmation

2. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  3. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  4. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  5. XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS NOT WORKING. PLAY BUTTON IS GREYED OUT, CANNOT CLOUD GAME.: [img] I have been trying to get into a game for about 1 hour but the start game button stays gray, switched browsers multiple times, signed in and out of the account multiple times, Disabled all...
  6. I cannot install any games on pc game pass and when I try to install it just says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install any games on pc game pass and when I try to install it just says error...: I have already tried antivirus uninstalling, reinstalling game services, and updating my device but nothing works. 10a3f9bd-51f8-411b-9332-8b1e635cac9a
  7. I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen: I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen. In my account (parent account) is showing that were charged this money in his account but in his cannot...
  8. cannot use game pass ultimate cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot use game pass ultimate cloud gaming: hi, my son wants to play a cloud based game, but his account won't allow it, it pops up and says he has to pay for gamepass ultimate. however, my account has gamepass ultimate, and up until this...
  9. i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests: when i complete a game pass quest and try to turn it in for the points, i get 'try again later' since i joined in september, i have submitted 2 support tickets but they demand a screenshot and...
  10. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Why is the game missing from the store. 436cdc95-ddd4-427f-a0dc-3a542f037032