Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!!

Discus and support Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Guys, I have a Xbox 360 E console bought from US and I have been using a transformer to run it for difference in voltage (110V to 220V) . PSU gets hot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManiacMite24459, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!!

Guys,

I have a Xbox 360 E console bought from US and I have been using a transformer to run it for difference in voltage (110V to 220V) . PSU gets hot and I cannot play long hours due to the current setup.

I called Microsoft more than a few times to see if I can get a PSU for my region. Apparently, MS wont sell it to me since I have a US console and somebody who has bought a console in India should call & order a replacement. I am not eligible for a replacement
    in short but I can take help of somebody who has a India console & order for me & I can pay in- return.

I am not sure if I can expect a help of this sort but posting this thread and hoping for the best!!

Thanks

:)

ManiacMite24459, Nov 19, 2014
  2. how can I make work a Xbox One in a country with 220V?

I just got a new X-Box 360 E to India from US and used to Step down transformer to power the console, but to my surprise the power brick got into fumes.I am wondering why, can any one tell me the watts that needs to be used for the step down transformer.

Player142583276, Nov 20, 2014
  3. VortexPlayTV
    VortexPlayTV Guest
    Xbox one power brick problem

My power brick for Xbox one is rated to work with 200-240v but the power voltage here(kashmir, india) is less than that. So I used a stabilizer. But every time the voltage fluctuates, even a little like 20v, the power brick shuts down and needs to be unplugged
    each time. Please help me in this regard.

Also can I use a power brick which is rated to work with 100-240v with the Xbox o e console?

Thanks

VortexPlayTV, Nov 20, 2014
  4. Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!!

Just order a power brick from a supplier in another country. The rest of the world runs on 220-240v so it doesn`t really matter where you get it.

The output voltage from all power bricks is the same. A 110v power brick has the same output as a 240v power brick.

Paraffin Alien, Nov 21, 2014
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Just order a power brick from a supplier in another country. The rest of the world runs on 220-240v so it doesn`t really matter where you get it.

The output voltage from all power bricks is the same. A 110v power brick has the same output as a 240v power brick.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Using a XBOX 360 Purchased in US (via Amazon.com) in India

Yes, you'd need to order/buy a power brick compatible with India's power standard if you're using a US console in India.

I've never seen games list if they are locked or unlocked. There are various lists on The Internet.
  7. Player142583276 Win User

how can I make work a Xbox One in a country with 220V?

I just got a new X-Box 360 E to India from US and used to Step down transformer to power the console, but to my surprise the power brick got into fumes.I am wondering why, can any one tell me the watts that needs to be used for the step down transformer.
  8. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox one power supply adapter

You will need power adapter (power brick) for use in India only use Microsoft products, the UK power brick would work in India you would need a plug adapter I don't know if MS sells these but you will find them on amazon UK. of course you can use your console
    in whichever country you are in, using the proper power brick.
  9. HassanB Win User

Power Unit broken

Hello,

Yes, the power supplies have the same connector as long as it's the same console line. For example, a power brick made for the original Xbox 360 will not work for the Xbox 360 S/E.

If you need to order a new power supply for whatever reason, you will need to
    reach out to phone support
    for that country/region.
Thema:

1. Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!! - Similar Threads - Cannot order 360

2. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  3. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  4. I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order: Hi all. My xbox elite 2 controller has a bumper issue, and I concluded that it needs to be sent in for repair. I'm trying to get a repair order setup, but when i select my address and click...
  5. I cannot pre-order a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot pre-order a game.: Tried Pre-ordering the Destiny 2:Lightfall DLC but when I do it keeps coming up with a error. I wouldn't mind but it is been like this for a couple days 010ca339-0ca0-4da2-ba69-51743167380e
  6. Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned item for repair - received at Microsoft - order now cancelled - cannot get through...: I have returned an Xbox controller for repair under order number 1541871070 I have proof of delivery at Microsoft in the UK I note that the order is now cancelled but with no explanation. I am...
  7. Broken xbox controller, cannot order warranty service due to error on website, nor can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Broken xbox controller, cannot order warranty service due to error on website, nor can I...: I described my issue with ordering service in this thread:...
  8. Jedi Fallen Order Cannot Draw Lightsaber

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jedi Fallen Order Cannot Draw Lightsaber: The only fix to this I found was to reload a previous save but idk how to do that on the Xbox because of the autosave feature. What do I do? I can't fight anything without a lightsaber....
  9. Cannot order xbox 360 games from website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot order xbox 360 games from website.: Hello, I have tried this on three different connections and xbox edge browser, smartphone and mac. The thing is that i can't order the free game with gold... I happen to get the pop-up with...
  10. Cannot register a Xbox 360 controller in order to make guarantee work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot register a Xbox 360 controller in order to make guarantee work.: Hello, I would like to register my xbox 360 controller that I use on my pc to make the guarantee work because there a faulty connection at the base of the cable. But when I try to register It (I...