Cannot Open or Install Xbox app, Games, or Apps from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Cannot Open or Install Xbox app, Games, or Apps from Microsoft Store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Dell G7 gaming Laptop running Windows 11 (version 10.0.22000 Build 22000). I have two drives, the "C:" that is a 500gb NVME type for the OS... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by taylor822-[xboxvenue], Jul 23, 2022.

1. Cannot Open or Install Xbox app, Games, or Apps from Microsoft Store

I have a Dell G7 gaming Laptop running Windows 11 (version 10.0.22000 Build 22000). I have two drives, the "C:" that is a 500gb NVME type for the OS and some other apps are on there I believe. And a "D:" drive that I use for Steam, Origin, games, etc.. Yesterday I upgraded the "D:" drive from the original 1tb HDD to a 4tb SSD. Before installing, I cloned the drive. After installing it, I made sure to designate the new drive to "D:" as to not break any existing pathways. Since upgrading I am not able to open the Xbox app or any games that were through the Xbox app. I have tried every possible step I have found on other posts and nothing is working. Steam and Origin games work perfectly fine. Below are some screen shots of the errors I get. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing, resetting, running commands on command prompt and PowerShell, checking for windows updates, updates in dell update, Microsoft store updates. Absolutely nothing is working and I am getting very frustrated. I have no idea what else to do without going back to the old HDD, which obviously I do not want to do.

Cannot Open or Install Xbox app, Games, or Apps from Microsoft Store [​IMG]

:)

taylor822-[xboxvenue], Jul 23, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cannot Open or Install Xbox app, Games, or Apps from Microsoft Store