Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am still waiting for your response, in re Horizon 5 on an Xbox one.. I cannot open my settings/accessibility feature, at all. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jeff watson2, May 8, 2023.

1. jeff watson2
    jeff watson2 Guest

Hello, I am still waiting for your response, in re

Horizon 5 on an Xbox one..

I cannot open my settings/accessibility feature, at all.

This is despite watching many videos and reading about this on support forums.

If I press the x button on my controller, nothing happens!

This is also the case whilst using my Logitech G-force steering wheel set up...

:)

jeff watson2, May 8, 2023
  2. Sjonnick Win User

if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services

I did everything what you said and i still get send to the gameservices microsoft store page when i open forza horizon 5 and only forza horizon 5
  3. F1RECRY Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

I found the fix...

When u open forza horizon 5 standard edition page scroll down where you see forza horizon 5 game and download that...

The download will start
  4. HASSAN MENHAL Win User

Forza Motorsport 5 Vs Horizon 2

in forza 5 the races is close unlike the horizon 2 its open i mean u can just hanging around without entering races but i prefer forza 5
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Game Reccomendations

Yop,i got Forza horizon 2 (since friday) and Forza 5.

Both are great,fun and techniquely great.

Forza 5 can be found at lower price,now.

And if you like racing on open world area with online features,it's really a game for you....
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon

will never happen, they cant even keep the latest ones up and running, take forza horizon 2, delisted from the store and cannot be purchased anymore, same with Forza 5, it will be more soon probably.
Thema:

1. Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Cannot open Options

2. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location'

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot open MS Rewards App, error message 'Update Your Console's location': As of today, I cannot load the MS Rewards app. It instead displays the error message. 'Update your console's location Go to System > Settings > System > Language & Location to match it to your...
  5. I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order: Hi all. My xbox elite 2 controller has a bumper issue, and I concluded that it needs to be sent in for repair. I'm trying to get a repair order setup, but when i select my address and click...
  6. roblox cannot be opened

in XBoX on Windows
    roblox cannot be opened: i dont like the **** error ,roblox error say the application enocuntered an unrecoverable error,and microsoft store roblox is so bad 8aa14225-574a-4f1c-ac90-a15961cdb0ca
  7. Why cannot I not open solitaire collection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cannot I not open solitaire collection: Why cannot I not open solitaire collection since latest update on iPad with iOS 12.5.7 c30940ba-8edc-4058-872b-7e971d7b89a0
  8. I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...: Hello, I bought minecraft xbox 1 edition a couple years ago, and was given a new version of minecraft because of that. Now I recently bought the xbox game pass and cancelled it, and now it is...
  9. Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...: -Xbox app had a problem and after reinstalling gaming service I can't see my installed games -If I search the store for the game it says "install" instead of "play" -The correct installation...
  10. Xbox error "windows cannot access the specified device Error while trying to open games"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error "windows cannot access the specified device Error while trying to open games": Hello sir, i can't play games at xbox windows and get notification error : Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the...