Cannot move stacks of card

Discus and support Cannot move stacks of card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Spider on September 4, 2017 Playing on a Win 10 Enterprise machine Cannot move a stack of cards. 0d362e71-6b9a-4780-8eb3-2af8277970ad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hsedidin, Sep 4, 2017.

1. hsedidin
    hsedidin Guest

Spider on September 4, 2017

Playing on a Win 10 Enterprise machine

Cannot move a stack of cards.

:)

hsedidin, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Nov 8 Stack Challenge wont allow stacks to move!

When I try to move the stacks they won't go anywhere. I can move individual cards and can allow a new deal but cannot move stacks. HELP!

PastDoubloon15, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Vindog77
    Vindog77 Guest
    Free Cell Stacks won't move

Hello,

Why on the Free Cell Expert level will it not allow me to move a stack of cards to a freed card. for instance I have a stack Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 all properly alternating in color, and i cannot move that stack to a K in the opposite color of the Q. Is this
    move not doable in expert level if so why or is this a glitch? I've never played a solitaire game where you can't move stacks like this. this is not the only combination i'm having trouble with, and it is becoming extremely frustrating.

Vindog77, Sep 4, 2017
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox live gold

While gold does stack. You cannot stack a prepaid card onto of a subscription that has an active subscription that used a credit or debit card as its payment method
  5. Smwutches Win User

Stacking

If the codes you have are trials then those will not stack and cannot be added to a gold subscription. Only full gold cards will stack.
  6. migrant7 Win User

double tap option

Is this similar (and sorry if I'm in the wrong place for this question!)? You're talking about double-taps:

my problem is

Klondike by threes -moving all cards to stacks at win

A previous version I played had the option of right clicking to move all table cards to stacks when it was evident I'd won.

This new one seems to require clicking each individual card to finish the game!

Rather than do that, I quit & start a new game. Hence, my scores are non-applicable.

Is there a way in the newer Klondike version to move all the cards to the stacks by one click?!
  7. Linda.h Win User

16 th june spider depends only on speed ?

I'm not that speedy and it took me 4:40 to complete

Hints

Prior to dealing from the pile you should completed 2 stacks and have turned over all the cards

Start with the highest cards and move to the longest run so you complete stacks as soon as possible

I did the last two deals with out moving any cards and it was fairly easy to complete on time.
  8. ngocphi Win User

WARNING CODES ARE NOT STACKABLE! Please help!

You can put a trial 14day code and add a paid code and stack that

but you cannot stack 2 trial codes as previously mentioned

this is written on the trial card fyi
Thema:

1. Cannot move stacks of card - Similar Threads - Cannot move stacks

2. I cannot move freely or run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot move freely or run.: When I load into Insurgency Sandstorm, I move at snails pace and cannot run. When I ADS it sticks and it sticks when I fire. There are no problems with the console running other games and there is...
  3. Cannot move game to another drive, advanced management options not available and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot move game to another drive, advanced management options not available and when...: Looked everywhere to solve this issue; " Cannot move game to another drive, advanced management options not available. When selecting different drive, it automatically reverts back to my boot...
  4. Cannot move Forza Horizon 5 install folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot move Forza Horizon 5 install folder: I am unable to move the game Forza Horizon 5 to another drive with sufficient space. The other drive has enough space and is set as the default installation drive for the Xbox app and games have...
  5. The Long Dark(漫漫长夜)In Windows10 system, the Angle of view cannot move smoothly under XboxApp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Long Dark(漫漫长夜)In Windows10 system, the Angle of view cannot move smoothly under XboxApp: After opening the game, in window mode, the cursor moves out of the window and the camera cannot be moved. It's the same problem in full screen mode. The manifestation is that the camera will...
  6. Child account cannot move to new region and account will be locked soon

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account cannot move to new region and account will be locked soon: I recently moved with my young son from UK to Australia. I was able to change my Country / Region via https://account.microsoft.com/profile and migrate my Xbox profile via...
  7. Cannot right click mouse and move character (wasd) at the same time in videogames.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot right click mouse and move character (wasd) at the same time in videogames.: I'm having a problem where I cannot run and gun in some of my favorite videogames such as Fallout New Vegas and Halo MCC. It's weird that I can't shoot and move at the same time, and often makes...
  8. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  9. Cannot move on from the start menu on sunset overdrive gamepass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot move on from the start menu on sunset overdrive gamepass PC: I've seen this issue pop up a lot over various forums and have found no actual solution. Whenever I start up the game it takes me to a general menu screen as expected : [img] When i press the...
  10. Cannot move left or right in settings on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot move left or right in settings on Xbox.: No matter how many times I click RB or LB, the cursor doesn't move at all in settings. Yet for some reason it moves swiftly when I click them in the Microsoft Store. Help?...