Cannot move on from the start menu on sunset overdrive gamepass PC

Discus and support Cannot move on from the start menu on sunset overdrive gamepass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've seen this issue pop up a lot over various forums and have found no actual solution. Whenever I start up the game it takes me to a general menu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OskarPlaskowicki, May 21, 2020.

1. Cannot move on from the start menu on sunset overdrive gamepass PC

I've seen this issue pop up a lot over various forums and have found no actual solution. Whenever I start up the game it takes me to a general menu screen as expected :
    Cannot move on from the start menu on sunset overdrive gamepass PC [​IMG]

When i press the play button it shows me the autosave screen and then loops back to the main menu :

Cannot move on from the start menu on sunset overdrive gamepass PC [​IMG]

There is no error message, it always loops back to the main menu after I press play. I have already tried the following advice given from other forums :

• Redownloading Xbox(Beta) app, and the game
    • Turning off my avast antivirus
    • Starting Xbox(Beta) as Administrator
    • Checked if all 4 XBOX Services and the 2 gaming service are running (via task manager)
    • Made sure I am running the latest Drivers and window update etc.
    I don't really know what else to try tbh. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I know a lot of people are having this issue

Thank you : )

:)

OskarPlaskowicki, May 21, 2020
  2. DSpiritOf787 Win User

no one knows how to fix this?
    Sorry we have told you everything that could be done if these didnt work then unfortunatly we do not have a resolution for your issue. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
  3. OskarPlaskowicki Win User

It reaches all minimum specs and the majority of recommended
  4. DSpiritOf787 Win User

On some games there are but for some others there are not unfortunatly
  5. OskarPlaskowicki Win User

no one knows how to fix this?
  6. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Hi! Is there any minimum spec that doesn't reach or your PC satisfy everything?
Thema:

1. Cannot move on from the start menu on sunset overdrive gamepass PC - Similar Threads - Cannot move start

2. I cannot move freely or run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot move freely or run.: When I load into Insurgency Sandstorm, I move at snails pace and cannot run. When I ADS it sticks and it sticks when I fire. There are no problems with the console running other games and there is...
  3. Cannot move game to another drive, advanced management options not available and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot move game to another drive, advanced management options not available and when...: Looked everywhere to solve this issue; " Cannot move game to another drive, advanced management options not available. When selecting different drive, it automatically reverts back to my boot...
  4. Cannot move Forza Horizon 5 install folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot move Forza Horizon 5 install folder: I am unable to move the game Forza Horizon 5 to another drive with sufficient space. The other drive has enough space and is set as the default installation drive for the Xbox app and games have...
  5. The Long Dark(漫漫长夜)In Windows10 system, the Angle of view cannot move smoothly under XboxApp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Long Dark(漫漫长夜)In Windows10 system, the Angle of view cannot move smoothly under XboxApp: After opening the game, in window mode, the cursor moves out of the window and the camera cannot be moved. It's the same problem in full screen mode. The manifestation is that the camera will...
  6. Child account cannot move to new region and account will be locked soon

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account cannot move to new region and account will be locked soon: I recently moved with my young son from UK to Australia. I was able to change my Country / Region via https://account.microsoft.com/profile and migrate my Xbox profile via...
  7. Cannot right click mouse and move character (wasd) at the same time in videogames.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot right click mouse and move character (wasd) at the same time in videogames.: I'm having a problem where I cannot run and gun in some of my favorite videogames such as Fallout New Vegas and Halo MCC. It's weird that I can't shoot and move at the same time, and often makes...
  8. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  9. Cannot move left or right in settings on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot move left or right in settings on Xbox.: No matter how many times I click RB or LB, the cursor doesn't move at all in settings. Yet for some reason it moves swiftly when I click them in the Microsoft Store. Help?...
  10. HW2 won't let me select a profile on the start screen, cannot move past

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HW2 won't let me select a profile on the start screen, cannot move past: Hello. On the start screen when I click 'Choose Profile' I get a popup saying I must choose a valid profile to proceed and giving me the option to try again or exit the game. This appears to...