Cannot login

Discus and support Cannot login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cant login in because it wont send me text message code to my phone anymore? 58cda036-1fa8-4de1-bf66-578357291ce4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jackson Clemmons, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Cannot login

Cant login in because it wont send me text message code to my phone anymore?

:)

Jackson Clemmons, Dec 30, 2023
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

cannot login

Hey tasos thanks for the reply!

We are here to help but we do need a little more information. Is there a Microsoft account already set up and it just doesn't sign in? If that's the case go ahead and

Create a New Microsoft Account
    and give it another a shot. If that isn't the case then the problem could be that there is corrupt start up data on the console, to get this ironed out we suggest a reset of the console through the Troubleshooter screen, to
    access this screen:

If you're unable to get to the dashboard at all to do the factory reset you need to access the Troubleshoot screen by using these steps :

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    From there you can reset your console.

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!!
  3. tasos21gilera Win User

cannot login

no error code just keep waiting on loading screen after i press create new user...after about a minute a msg is shown telling that our services is down if i remember correct...i already downloaded the update about 1gb...i ll try again later.thnx for ur
  4. tasos21gilera Win User

cannot login

still nothing....do i have to return the console back to the store i bought it from or i should speak with someone from microsoft first?
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

cannot login

No problem bud let us know so we can make sure this gets resolved!
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Cannot login

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

what needs to be changed is the password on the Microsoft account and not the email password, they are different passwords.
Thema:

Cannot login

1. Cannot login - Similar Threads - Cannot login

2. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  3. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  5. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  6. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  7. Xbox services missing and cannot login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox services missing and cannot login: Hi, i'm having this problem for a couple of months, i can't login in the xbox windows app, everytime i try to login a black popup appears and then disappears automatically, i tried every tutorial...
  8. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support: i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything. please help...
  9. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  10. Cannot login on any of the gamepass PC games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot login on any of the gamepass PC games.: I bought a gamepass ultimate key yesterday and redeemed it, went to download minecraft launcher, only to be met with a window that said that i needed to install the WebView2 Runtime. When i...